~Break Up~ Pt.1

Break Up Ashton and Luke pt.1
Ash:
He didn't like hurting you on tour and the tabloids just never seemed to be telling the truth anymore. He knew you would be better off without him, but he was so wrong. He knew better then to throw it away by text so he flew in.
When he walked in he had tears streaming down his face, you couldn't figure out why. "Baby, what's wrong?" You soothed as you ran to him. "We can't be together anymore y/n.." He sobbed as he wiped his eyes. Trying not to be broken in front of you. "What? Why?" Your voice cracked as your heart broke. "I can't explain. I love you." He sobbed, hugged you, and walked out as your legs let out and you hit the ground. Why?
Luke:
There had been so many rumours lately, so untrue. But, one day you met up with an old best friend while Luke was on tour, you didn't see the big deal seeing as he was gay. You got home, exhausted as you get a call that lit up your day. "Hey Lukey." "Don't give me that shit cheater. We're done." "W-what?" You stuttered. "Just stop. I can't believe I loved you." He shook his head as you were now sobbing as he shook his head. "Luke let me-" "explain? What to explain? You cheated go love him." He hung up. What just happened?