Hurt.

This chapter is very triggering. Viewer discretion is advised.
-
The final bell rang. I was so excited next week we had off.
I was ready to get home. I would get to see my favorite people again.
I hugged few friends with quick 'text me's. I hurried out the door. Today my mother was coming to pick me up. I needed a car. I am 17 years old without a car. How sad is that.
  I saw her car parked and I quickly got in. She was driving the Range Rover her current boyfriend had bought her.

We were going to see my dad before we went home. He was in jail. I remember when I was 13, just starting highschool. It had been four long years. Over that time, him and my mother got a divorce. My mom had been through three guys. I understand. She needs someone to love and cherish her.
  We pulled up to the building. It was big and scary. I was almost an adult and things like this scared me. To think that there was a big building where people who killed, murdered, raped stayed. Some were wrongly convicted that made it worse.

  My mother spoke to they guy at the desk telling she was her for visiting. We were lead to a window with chairs. We were on one side, he was on the other.
He picked up the phone. My mom did to.
"Hello Anthony," my mother said," I bring your child to speak with you." She handed me the phone.
"Hey baby girl." He said. "Hey dad." I said smiling.
"I miss you. How's school?" He asks. "It's good dad." I say. "I know it's you last year I want you to keep good grades. I want you to walk across that stage and make proud. Don't be like me." He said placing his hands on the glass. I placed mines on top of his. "I promise." I said.
"Lemme talk back to your mother really quick." He says.
I hand her the phone.
They talked but it seemed like she was annoyed.
"Time!" Called the guard
"Remember Diamond, I got you." He says as he is handcuffed and dragged away.
-
"Oh my god! Diamond we missed you!" Chyna said as we were joined together in a group hug. "I missed you guys too. I missed our all nighters and conniving plans." I said.
  "No love for T-Lady Laura?" She said walking through the door with her arms open. I went in for a hug.
Behind her was the face I had not seen in years. I don't know why but we felt like strangers.
"Hey Desmond." I said feeling a bit awkward around him.
We awkwardly hugged then backed away.
"Okay! Who wants to watch a movie?" My mom said clearing the tension.
We all headed to the family room. I took my spot on the floor next to Diamond.
We had watched almost the whole 'saw' series.
My mother, T-Lady and the girls had gone to the store in search of snacks. I stayed be hind wanting to finish the movie. Desmond did too.
My phone buzzed.
'new message from Tae'
Tae: hey you wanna hang out.
Diamond: sure I'll text you the address.
I was too into my messages to hear Desmond behind me. I was too into my messages to hear his belt unbuckle either.
*** Triggering***
  He began touching me. I immediately dropped my phone and started pushing him away.
"Come on, don't be so lame!" I started screaming. Nobody was home nobody could hear me. He began dragging me by my hair up the stairs. I tried so hard to get away from him but it was no use. He had pushed me in the room he was staying in. He started groping my parts. I tried to move further up the bed away from him but it was no use.
The tears burned my cheeks as they cascaded down my dark skin.
I was frozen as he ran his fingers down my body groping and having as he pleased. His lips on my hips felt slimy. It my stomach turn and not in the good way. It made me cry harder. I pushed him and tried to get him away.
  "Push me again I'll make it worse." He said holding my arms down by my sides.
I cried louder and prayed out loud for someone to help me.
My prayers were not answered when he placed his tip at the entrance pounding into me. It hurt, and I screamed for help. No answer.

He finished and I was left naked crying with blood running down my thighs and his traces on my face.
-
I packed clothes in a duffle. I asked Tae if I could stay with him in his dorm. He had agreed. I was crying, but I tried to be quiet hoping he wouldn't come back up.
I quickly dried my tears. I got the text he was here and I bolted out the door.
He was more handsome in person.
"What's wrong?" He asked worry consuming his face.
"Please just drive." I say wiping a tear that ran down my face.
-
We got to his dorm. We got out placing my bag in his dorm as we made it there.
He closed the door.
  "Now tell me what's wrong." He said.
"I can't tell you." My voice was cracking it seemed to hurt him.
"I know I just met you in person and we are practically strangers, but I don't like seeing you in pain like this." He said.
  "He raped me!" I said finally letting my tears fall.
"Oh my god Diamond! Who did?" He said. He sounded angry.
I started explaining begging him not to tell anyone.
  "Diamond. You have to tell someone." He said wiping the tears from my face.
"I will I just don't want to right now. I am not ready. Just please don't tell anyone."
He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead, making me flinch.
He apologized.
"I promise. I won't tell anyone." He says.
-
That night Diamond had trouble sleeping. She could not get the image of the dark marks on her abdomen that monster had left, out of her mind. She ended up crying herself to sleep, hoping this was a dream.
-
Sorry for mistakes.
How was it?
Anyone can guess what's gonna happen next?
Stay tuned for next time.
As always, all the love😘