Strangers.

Diamond
It wasn't my typical weekend. Usually I'd sit in my room all by myself. The door would be closed, locked and I'd be on my phone somewhere, most likely on instagram.
I mean it was pretty much my regular weekend, just a few changes in my daily routine.
I had been outside of the house all day. I was hanging with friends. That is a rarity. My mother is strict!
I walked through the door bags in hand. I went to the mall with friends. I was lucky to have money.
I headed straight to my room to hand up the clothes I bought.
I finished at a rather slow pace. I finally decided to get on my phone.
I had to post the pictures I posted today. It was what I did when it came to social media with me.
I had a DM. I thought it was a friend. Paige to be exact. I was wrong. It was someone new.
It was simply a message that said, "wuzzam." I had no idea who it was.
I was too curious to see who it was to think about my future.
'Nun much wbu?" I replied back.
'Watching a movie'
He seemed harmless. Why did he text me though?
"So why u decided to dm me?"
I wanted to know. Nobody randomly pops up in my DM like that unless I made it happen.
'U seem Cool n u Cute'
Aww. I'm blushing. Who is this guy?
We talked. I found out he was watching Deadpool and I made myself sound clingy.
I asked him why he didn't reply as quick.
Damn.
Congratulations you played yourself, Diamond.

His name was Ray. Rashad if you may.
He had the ways that would leave you blushing.
We lived in the same state, everything was fine. I don't see what could go wrong.
-
Chapter one. I hope y'all are ready for future chapters. The only characters that have been introduced was:
Diamond// main character
Ray; Rashad (1)//.
Sorry for mistakes.
All the love💋