Bad Day

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Diamond groaned as she rolled over and pressed the ' dismiss ' button on her alarm clock.
"Urgh!" She moaned in complete frustration. She sat staring at the ceiling thinking how much sleep she lost last night. She kept jumping up with the horrible thoughts of the events that took place on he all but happy break.
She just wanted to lay in bed. Too bad she couldn't. Today was the pep rally. There would be a college coming to perform with the step team she was on. Final exams started on Tuesday and she had studied so much.
Finally she pulled herself out of bed. She trudged to her bathroom getting ready. For our school pep rally theme, the seniors had baseball. Diamond showered and washed her hair. She figured she'd do a was and go since she was too tired to tame he unruly hair. She loved the curly mess anyways.
She wore a baseball jersey and some long socks. She paired it with a visor and some jeans. She wore a pair of AF1 to complete the look. She headed down the stairs where her mom was drinking coffee. She was dressed in her business suit. Diamond remember that her mother would be heading out to a business trip for the week. Diamond ate a piece of toast then they headed to the car.
•••
Diamond
"Girl! Today is going to be so fucking lit b!" Jada said adjusting the snapback on her head.
"I just wanna know if there are gonna be any fine boys that is gonna be on this college step team." Carmen said. We laughed and continued talking.
"Come on Diamond you have to know something about them! You are going to be stepping with them." Jada says.
"I swear I don't. She said we can't meet them till today because our performance is our final grade. She wants to see how well we work with people we don't know." I say holding my hands up.
"Still you gotta tell us. You have to go practice with them next period, so you get to see them first." Carmen says.
"Y'all some lil thirsty woes." I said laughing.
-
After talking the bell had finally rang. The people performing in the pep rally were to report to their areas for practice. I had to do a step with the step team then a dance with the dancers. I went to the dance room where both practices were being held. My stomach fell all the way to my vagina as I made eye contact with someone I did not expect.
Tae. What was he doing here?
He began walking over to me.
"Hey Diamond. I haven't talked with you in a while." He says.
"What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be here!" I ask.
"What are you talking about? I'm on my college step team." He chuckled looking confused.

-
Sorry for the long wait on my update. I know it's short
Sorry for any mistakes😘
All the love💕