Something.

Diamond
"Swear guys. I'm positive he isn't a catfish." I was in homeroom with a group of friends. We had just gotten in the building from being in the courtyard. We stay there till the first period bell rings.
  "You probably don't even know his name!" That was Ti.
"I do know his name! His name is Rashad."  There was almost instant backlash.
Ti had a boyfriend named Rashad he went to our school but I was positive it wasn't the same person.
  "Calm down girly. I'm sure they aren't the same person. Positive." I say.
"I hope it lasts." That was Carmen. We continued to talk.
----
Jada. Jada was the one person I needed to talk to. She was my lifeline.
I told her everything.
  "Well I mean what about Kevin. Remember him just the other day you were worried on how you would be able to apologize for a choice you made." She said.
  "I don't know. Me and Kevin were never a thing." I say.
  "It must have been relevant to a grain of salt since he was calling you his baby momma." Jada was the most sarcastic girl I knew.
  "Kevin is a thot who can clean up and be serious when he needs to. I'd be a side hoe. Not even side chick. Side hoe." Where is the lie?
"Hey I know he has thotish ways but he is like my brother, don't talk about him like that." She was right. He didn't deserve it.

----
The day went on. Diamond wanted to text the boy she had just met a couple days ago. She hadn't spoken this morning due to the fact she had school and the cellphone policy was strict.
   Before Diamond knew it the final bell had rang and it was time to go home. Diamond was a walker being that her school was right around the corner and she hadn't gotten her driver's license.
She walked with a group of people.
Paige, Tiyana, Destiny and Sharia.
  Diamond knew Paige and Sharia from old times. They went to elementary school together.
"Girl. They got this boy who slid in my DMs and I see him at the library today." She had a new boy every two weeks. She was so annoying. She was always begging for money and food but was stingy with hers.
   "Really? What is his name?" Paige wasn't the cutest nor were the people that liked her. Personally, Diamond thought they were just in it for the pussy.
"Ty. He is so cute!" Paige said her voice enthusiastic with joy and excitement.
Diamond turned her head and rolled my eyes. They continued their journey home talking nothing but nonsense mess.

Finally, Diamond was home all she wanted to do was talk to Rashad. Laid across her bed she opened the Instagram app. What she saw made her day. He wrote things that made his dreams the night before amazing.

'Last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I love you. It was going great until I run out of stars.

2.    Last night I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why? The angel said that angels do not watch over angels.

3.    Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.

4.    I can conquer the world with a single hand so long as you are holding the other.

5.    God must have been showing off when he created you.

6.    You deserve the world, but since I cannot give that to you, I will give you the next best thing, which is my world.

7.    I could hold you forever.

8.    I tell you I love you so much because you never know, a day might come and one of us would end up in the hospital, and I want the last feeling you feel is of me loving you.

9.    Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.

10.    Baby you are a thief because you stole my heart.

11.    Did it hurt when God remove you from the heavens above to be with a fallen angel like me?
12.    I will love you F.O.R.E.V.E but no R because it would be the end of forever.

13.    If love were a cup of coffee, our love would be a mocha latte - sweet, hot and filled with pep.

14.    I long for you just as much as a drowning man longs for air. It would kill me to have you just a little.

15.    You have just made me realize that the Beatles had it all wrong. Love is not all we need, it is the only thing there is.

16.    Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again.

17.    Babe, you are my dream girl, and like my parents always say, never give up on your dreams.

18.    I would rather be in hell with you than in heaven without you.

19.    I will love you until death, and then some.

20.    I brought you this flower so that it would see what true beauty is.

21.    I went to the hospital and got an x-ray, do you know what they found? You in my heart. The doctor said my heart will always be fine with you in it.'
Diamond was blushing with the fury of a tomato. She didn't care that it came from online, she was happy he tried.

 She didn't care that it came from online, she was happy he tried

It was amazing someone put up work to be with her. She would not be ready for what was to come.
---
All the love😘
Sorry for mistakes.