30

Ethan won ^^^ His voice though in the beginning🔥🔥🔥🔥. Raise your hand if you agree.

Veronica's P.O.V

*A day after the funeral*

Yesterday was possibly the most worst, and yet the best day of my life. I got to see them again but then again it wasn't what I was expecting at all. Ethan wanted me to keep it on the down low that he had cheated on his so called girlfriend with me and yet at the same time his twin brother had no feelings left for me, as being his 'other half'. Everything I've been through with these twins and yet I feel like they're giving up on me.

Grayson didn't feel the same but I felt the need to kiss one last tim. Then not even ten minutes after his brother forced hiself all over me. I didn't know what I was thinking during either one of the situations I was in during the time. Now I wish I could take back the second I even decided to go.

I just laid their in my bed with different scenarios running through my head. After thinking about everything I decided that I wanted to go to the gym. I went downstairs and ate breakfast, and got on my way to the gym. I decided it was time I started working out again.

Once I got there I put my bag in my locker that I haven't used in years. I realized the last time I was here was when Kaillee and I were here and I got the call from Grayson, that ethan was in the hospital. I shrugged the memory off, and made my way to the weight room with my phone, and earbuds in my hand.

"Dang girl your Mrs. Thunder thighs aren't you? You got a big booty too huh Mama?" Someone remarked behind me. I turned around to see a tall blonde man from behind me "Seriously? Can you please just leave me alone?" I replied while turning back around. I heard no comment after that. "Aww please babe don't be like that. Let me make you feel good." He replied back to me.

He was actually fairly good looking. I don't know why but I was fairly tempted. Since it was early in the morning not much people in the gym. My back turned to him he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Baby girl what's your name?" He questioned quietly in my ear. "V- Veronica" I stuttered.

"I'm Nate." He replied. Letting his hands roam every where over my body. It was so calming, he was a stranger but it definitely felt like we've known each other for years. He took me to the locker room where everybody put their stuff. It was the kind of locker room that both guys and girls could be in.

He pushed me against a locker and roamed around my body with his thick large hands. He kissed my neck over, and over again until we heard the door open. "V- Veronica?" He paused "What are you doing with my friend Nate?" He asked innocently.  Nate got off of me and said "Uggh sorry buddy this is my friend Veronica. I thought we'd be done before you got here." He laughed out.

"Yeah I know who she is." He said in disappointment.

I didn't know I'd see him here.