32

Play song babe's ^^^

Veronica's P.O.V

I went straight to the locker room, to get my stuff, and head home. I honestly couldn't believe he had stooped that low to hurt me, especially right after we practicality sucked each other's face off just yesterday. This boy has some real problems, why else would he be over emotional, two faced, and a jerk. Hey what can I say sometimes the struggle is real for some people.

"Wait." I heard from behind me. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap me. I knew it was Ethan. "Stop." I paused "Leave me alone" I said while getting out of his grasp. "Veronica pleas-" I interrupted. "I just got to see you yesterday, and I'm already sick, and tired of your attitude. I'm just sic-" I was cut off by our lips touching.

I kissed back. His hands were exploring my body with curiosity. "I don't like you kissing other guys." He said out of breath while we reconnected. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. My hands were tangled in his hair while his were squeezing my butt. "I'm not yours though. I told you this." I replied back out of breath. We reconnected once again even though the words we exchanged were trying to tell us the opposite. "I'm okay with that, we don't have to be together to make this exciting." He whispered in my ear while his lips got attached to my neck.

"Ethan." I said almost out of breath, "It's not right though." I said with my head pushed against the locker, with my feet on the floor,
one of his legs on the bench that connected to the bench and his head nuzzle in my neck. "I don't care." His voice vibrated off my neck. "Get your things, and get dressed out of your workout clothes, we're going to my house." He said.

I knew what he wanted and to be frankly honest I was all in for it. I got my stuff, we headed out, and drove off.