Going against a crazy God!

💚💛Bek💛💚

Set has Ra spire he has brought Apophis to the Neil! Why? To drink it too destroy all creations, Ra isn't dead only he can make this right but he needs his spire! So how do we get it back? Maybe it's time we go fishing. He said smirking I grin, we got to the the temple I saw the asshole praying Horus grabbed his shoulder, Builder? We have need of you. He looked at us surprised, The Slave girl sister, come back for revenge? I glare at him pulling out one of my swords. Don't temp me asshole.

Horus smirks at me, we had to get to the roof to get to Set so the asshole took us on a moving plat form he wouldn't stop starring at me it was starting to piss me off. What the hell are you starring at? I love your new clothes my dear I see why Lord Set wants you so badly. He said smirking that made me want to kill him even more!

Horus glared at him I pulled out my Sword putting it to his neck

Horus glared at him I pulled out my Sword putting it to his neck. Don't think I won't kill you for what you did to my sister you scumbag!

 Don't think I won't kill you for what you did to my sister you scumbag!

He nodded shaking in fear. We don't half way to the top Horus was about to jump but looked at me.

Bek? I starred at Horus he looked serious? What is it?  No matter what happens don't get yourself killed I'd hate for that to happen to other person I've come to care about. He said starring into my brown eyes I blush but then smile. Ok I promise. And is B£k really your name? No it's a nickname. Will you tell me your real name then? When this all over I'll tell you my real name. He smirks before jumping leaving me with the asshole who would stop starring at me.

What is it this time? You stay by his side as if he was your friend or lover the feeling for a God is strong too bad you picked the wrong one to follow lord Set could give you everything you could ever wish for. I don't go for the hole evil thing and to tell the Truth Horus is a much better God then Set will ever be. I said smirking.

Isn't your sister still dead because of Horus? he lied to you the hole time you were to together, a shame really your sister was beautiful and such nice skin. That made me snap I punched him in the stomach but I hit something hard he then kicked me making me hit the ground he took off his cloak showing me a gold armor. A gift from lord Set see what he could give you my dear? He walked towards me I grabbed for my sword but he kicked it away from me picking me up by my hair I elbow him in the nose breaking it, he pulled out a knife trying to cut me but I Dodge each attack I wonder how Horus is doing?

🐥Horus🐥

I was climbing the wall to the roof I saw Apophis getting closer  I have to hurry! I got to the top and I saw Set with Ra Spire  I sneak up behind him with my spire but he turned around shooting fire at me good thing I Dodge in time! And then we started fighting, You should have stayed under the sand! I can understand killing for a crown but this is madness!

Of course you don't understand, how could you? favorite son of a favorite son! He said attacking me again, I wonder how B£k is doing?

💚💛B£k💛💚

HA! I did a spin kicking the builder away from me oh did I mansion that the plat form was in fire? Well it is and if I don't end this quickly I'm dead! The builder got back up trying to punch my face but I ducked giving him a upper cut to his chin knocking him to the ground I grab my rope throwing it to a wall the builder attack me but I jump and kick him then tie the rope around his neck,

By the way Apophis is going to eat the land of the dead, your never make it to the after life now! What!? I grab the rope jumping not before kicking him off the plat form making him fall to his death along with the plat form. Who pick the wrong God now? I said smirking now in have to help Horus I got too the roof Set had the spire pointed at his throat I grab my rope spinning it in the air

i grab the spire making it hit the pyramid they both looked at me I wave smirking at Set. Now your just becoming a paste! He said transforming coming  grabbing me slamming me into the wall I grab Horus eye he then throws  you making me hit something I grunt in pain grabbing my side it still hurt when Set kicked me in the ribs! I was slipping of the pyramid, HORUS! I throw his eye at him but he didn't grab it he ran at me grabbing my hand into his he grabs the eage try to hold on tight.

I thought your eye would have been more useful then a wounded thief?! I asked smirking in pain, Probably yes! I saw lava coming down and Horus was losing his grip he looked at me. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, including this! Apology accepted. He then let's go of the eage making us fall he transformed but I was still falling I reached my hand out for him as he was coming towards me he grab me just in time holding me bridal style he puts me done on the ground gently i smile at him. I told you I'd steal your other eye, but you could have told me you didn't need it. I laugh weakly.

Ra showed me the way but I didn't listen, I believe I needed my eye to transform but...my journey isn't to seek revenge at all costs just to protect my people...to protect you. He said putting his hand on my cheek gently I smile, Stop congratulating yourself you've got more protecting to do. He nodded before flying off to fight Set I sigh in relief and pain I remove my hand from my left side it was covered in blood. Well Zaya I guess I'll be seeing you soon...tears roles down my face but I smile remembering all the fun I had with Horus I can't believe I am saying this but I fell in love with Horus God of the Sky...

To be continued😨😱😰