3

(How I imagine Charlottes body.)

"Follow me," he says and stands up straight. I stand as well and he begins walking after looking me over once more.

We walk to a black door on the side of his office. When he opens it he gestures for me to go in front of him. I duck my head and smile lightly as I pass him, feeling his warmth as I do.

"This is your office," he says when he appears behind me.

"It's connected to mine for convenience. There's a door right there though so you can leave whenever without having to cross through my office. You can decorate however you like, just keep it neat. The woman I have now obviously doesn't follow that rule," he chuckles and I laugh lightly with him, looking over all the scattered papers.

The door opens at the end of the office and a brunette walks in with a coffee in her hand. She sees us and furrows her brows.

"Mr. Styles?" She questions.

"Go into my office, Charlotte. This will only take a minute," he says to me.

I nod and quickly leave, not wanting to get in the middle of that. Assuming it's the woman I'm taking the job from, I want to stay as far from her as I can.

I leisurely stroll around the perimeter of his office, looking over all the artwork.

I see one, a naked woman crying, and stop. It's absolutely gorgeous, the brush strokes looking real. She has small breasts and a small, straight stomach. What I want.

I reach up my ring clad hand and brush my fingertips over her stomach ever so lightly.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I hear his deep voice from behind me and jump.

I turn, hair hitting me in the face. My cheeks turn crimson and I smile embarrassingly.

"Yes it is. Sorry."

"Don't be," he says with a genuine smile. It leads me to ask another question.

"Who painted it?"

"Me."

I'm quiet. I stare. My eyes glance at his hands with long, lanky fingers with too many rings like me. Tattoos on them. They created the most pretty piece of art I've ever seen.

"It's truly amazing. You should sell it or something. You are very talented."

"Thank you. I don't want to sell my artwork, I'd rather give it away. You can have it," he says.

My full lips part and my big eyes widen.

"What? No, you don't have to," I rush out.

"No I want to. Please, take it."

I smile and turn to look at it again. I reach up and take it off the nail holding it on the wall. Once it's down I drag my fingers on the empty space.

"What will you put there now, though?" I ask after I turn to look at him again.

"Another beautiful woman, of course," he says with a smirk, not hiding his eyes as he drags them up and down my body greedily.

"Oh," is all I say. I clutch the canvas harder as the silence lingers.

"Stacy is just finishing cleaning out her office. I'll show you this floor, it's where you'll spend all your time," he says, and with a flick of his hand I'm following him after setting the painting onto his desk.

He shows me the copying room and the lounge. Along with the bathrooms and meeting rooms.

"I actually have a meeting in 5 minutes. You will attend with me and sit next to me, taking notes. It's okay if you mess up this time since its your first day," he says, handing me a clipboard and a pen after we reach his office again.