CHAPTER 13

manan were still hugging each other and they were feeling content in each other arms and they finally broke the hug with a smile on their lips and manik cupped her face and kissed on her forehead while nandini closed her eyes to feel his touch on her. manik lips were on her forehead for about 3 minutes and finally like finally he broke the lips connection on her forehead and he looked deep into her eyes.

M: can i kiss u???

nandini was shocked because she never thought that manik will do like this i.e. ask her permission to kiss her because already he had kissed her. she looked at manik who was seeing her with hope filled eyes. she looked deep in his eyes and as she dint say anything manik took it as no and he removed his hands and spoke

M: no problem i understand i wont force u for anything and ever so feel free and now i think we should go to the pack house now u have to take some rest

saying this manik turned and started to walk and nandini was standing like rock over there. she was thinking whether this man is made of what material and she understood how wrong she was thinking that manik killed her father and now here after this much he was being polite with me that to after me saying that she loves him and he was asking her permission to kiss her and he was even controlling his wolf form for her and he was controlling her over ragging hormones which were even more because he was the werewolf.

nandini saw him moving away and she ran towards him and stopped him from going further and before he can do anything she turned him and in a quick move placed her lips on his lips and she was chewing his lips and manik was in shock at start but he responded to the kiss and he too kissed her passionately and he left her lips when she was breathless.

Though it was not their first kiss but it was their first kiss out of love and manik ruined their first kiss by his jealousy and this kiss was with love.

Manik left her lips but his lips went to her went to her neck and he in a shift move made her lie on the land and there were in between an dense forest so there are not visible to anyone.

Manik was kissing her neck and his hands were on her waist and now they started moving on her body while her hands were tight around his shoulder and she was just moaning his name which was increasing the already waken desires in him.

Manik hands settled on her hips and mow he moved towards right side of her neck and while kissing he found her mark place and suddenly he felt a urge to mark her then and there and he was about to bite her place but he stopped and looked at nandini.

Nandini looked at him and asked with eyes what and manik saw deep into her eyes and spoke

M: nandu i love u and u know that na

N: i know manik and even i love u

M: can i mark u??

Manik looked at nandini with hope and nandini saw there was hope love and many other emotions in them but what was important for her is love and she saw them in his eyes.

Nandini too love manik and she decided to tell the world that she belonged to him and she locked her arms around manik neck and pecked his lips and manik understood what she meant and he smiled to full and his smile bought a smile on her face instantly and manik tightened his grip around her tiny waist.

Manik bent down near her neck where he spot her mark place and he went so close to her and her mark place and nandini was ready to get marked and she closed her eyes and held his shoulder tightly and manik sensed it and looked at her who has her eyes closed

M: dont get afraid it wont hurt u but u will feel complete

He spoke in her ears and he felt nandini smile and he moved slowly kissing from her from her earlobe to her mark place and kissed her there and in a second he bought his canines out to mark her and he went deadly close to her mark place and was about to bite her but manik mind link got activated and he got it from cabir

"Emergency a attack by rouges on our kingdom "

That was it for manik he stood from his place and away from nandini in a second and nandini who dint feel her touch on him opened her eyes only to see manik asking her to stand and she took his hand and she stood up from the forest land.

M: sorry nandu but now i need to go there is an attack and i need to go now and dont worry we will continue it after me coming

Nandinj who understands the role of alpha she just nodded and manik kissed her forehead and whispered

M: i love u and go home fast

N: love u too i will go be careful

Manik nodded and nandini kissed him on his cheeks and in next second manik ran from there.