chapter 20

Manik bought nandini to a place where nandini can find her most lost happiness and nandini was shocked at her place after she saw the sight in front of her

She was in front of the hospital where her mother was admitted. She looked at manik with confused eyes

M: u want to see ur mother in her conscious na

Nandini just looked at him with more confusion and nodded her head to which manik smiled

M: so baby ur wish is sanctioned

Nandini was totally confused with manik words at first but she later realised what he spoke and smiled her full

N: really??

She asked him with hope in her eyes to which manik nodded making nandini run inside the hospital with her laughter echoing in the air.

Manik smiled at her antics and ran along with her inside the hospital shouting careful.

Nandini entered her mother room and she saw her mother sitting on bed  talking with nurse who was helping her there. She went inside the room with tears falling from her eyes.

Her mother saw her but she was confused who that person is but the features of hers and her husband in her made her realise that it was her blood her nandini and a mother can identify her blood by looking at her because she gave her life to give birth to another life who was world to her.

She just kept looking at nandini who was walking towards her with tears falling from her eyes.

"Nandu" called her mother to which nandini nodded and tan towards her hugged her mother so tight in her arms.

She cried her heart out in her mother's arms and even her mother shed tears from her eyes.

N: I missed u mom

Nandini spoke as she remembered those all days where she used to crave for mother's love. Though her chachi saw her like her own kid but no one in this own world can replace the mother love and her touch and warmth in her embrace.

"Missed u too nandu and see u became so much big I think by this time u have found ur mate too but how are u beta" she heard her mother voice and she blushed at the mention of mate

Nandini broke the hug and saw her mother face clearly. She was looking as beautiful as she looked when nandini was young.

 She was looking as beautiful as she looked when nandini was young

(Here we decided to keep our favorite actress as nandini mother)

N: yes mom I am fine and u know what I found my mate

Nandini spoke to her mother while her mother smiled at her full

NM: Really nandu who is it??

N: I will tell but before u tell me how are u mom??