Jailee's Struggle | ten

"Do babies ever shut the fuck up?" I asked. I swear this baby ain't cry this much before. How much attention do they need?

"Nigga that yo fault" Dillyn said laughing. "I never fuck a bitch without the condom, that's ya worst mistake"

"Yea whatever" I looked back to the car and jammed the Passafire into the kids mouth. "Aye stop right here" I said.

"....Lucas this is a adoption center, what the fuck are we doing here?" I ignored him and got out the car.

"It'll just take a second...." I said. I slammed the door and opened the back one grabbing the car seat.

"Lucas! Your about to give you son away?? Can't you just give it to ya baby mamma or something?" He said.

"Worry bout cha self. I know what I'm doing boi" I said slamming the back door. I walked into the adoption center and boy the front desk.

Some lady was sitting in the front. When she saw me she gave me a smile. "Hello how can I help you?"

"Hey, I found this baby outside alone yesterday...nobody claimed him so I thought the best thing was to bring him here" I said putting the car seat on the desk. 

"Oh, okay....thank you for taking responsibility in bringing him here and not leaving him outside-"  I cut her off. I didn't need to hear her ramble.

"Yea yea alright" I said walking out. Feeling of disgust rushed over me but I shook it off and got in the car.

"We're's Luka???" Dillyn said. It wasn't really any of this niggas business.

"Don't worry about it...." I trailed off. "Nigga just drive!" I yelled. He shook his head and started driving.

I slammed the door to my black Mercedes-Benz. Quincey came running out the house freaking out.
"Aye what's the matter with you??"

"Y-yo! She overdosed!" He said. Oh fuck. I pushed him to the side and ran inside.

"W-were is she?!" I yelled at him.

"I-in the bathroom upstairs!" He said. I ran upstairs into the bathroom. She was in the tub underwater. Oh my god.

"Nigga why didn't you take her out??" I yelled at Quincey.

This boy was on the verge of tears,"Y-you know I don't d-do good with dead bodies man!" He said. I shook my head and grabbed her from the tub.

"Give me a towel Q!" I yelled. He frantically nodded. "Hurry up Quincey!" He ran off. I jogged into the guest bedroom. Quincey gave me a towel and I wrapped her up.

I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.
"come on Jailee stay with me now...."
After the second dial it picked up.

"911 what's your emergency?" A lady said.

"U-I'm my friend overdose on Tylenol I think" I said all in one breath.

"Okay, please hold." She said. What? Did this bitch say please hold??

Sooo she wants me to fucken hold for her to die?!?!

I hung up and threw my phone somewhere. I'm not about to wait for her to die. "Go start my car now!" I told Quincey. He nodded and ran downstairs.

I put in my Nike sandals and scooped Jailee up and the extra clothes I had for her. I hurried downstairs and got her into the car.

Well I guess it's to the hospital....again.

.

Lucas ain't right😡
Im kind lost for the next chapter too so yeaaaa, you guys should help me

💖🐼Ganese🐼💖