Jailee's Struggle | twelve

Luka's room in media.
Two days later.

  "Are you sure about this?" Angela my sister said. She was helping me fix up Luka's room.

"Yes I'm sure Angela for the 50th time" I chuckled. She jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"Oh my god! I'm so proud of you!" She squealed making Luka which was in the crib do the same. She got down and punched me lightly in the arm.  "Finally taking responsibility once in your life. What your doing for Jailee is really nice.."

I shrugged,"She needed help and I wasn't about to stand around and watch her struggle" I said. She cheesed some more.

"Awwww you like Jailee don't you?" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes at her, I didn't have to explain myself to her.

"Look I asked you to watch Luka, not play 21 questions with me..." I said. She laughed at me.

"You got a crush on Jailee! You got a crush on Jailee!"she said jumping up and down. Luka mirrored her movements while grabbing on the railing of the crib.

"I can't believe your the oldest one sometimes Angie" I said shaking my head at her. "Now I gotta go Angela, are you sure you got this cause I will kill you if this baby isn't in this house" she sucked her teeth.

"Please Daniel I got this, go get your little girlfriend" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, love you sis" I said making my way out the room.

"Love you too lil bro..."

.

  I got in the hospital and went go the front desk. "Hello how can I help you sir?"

"Hi can you direct me to Ms.Pullins room?" She smiled and nodded. For a couple of minutes she was typing on her computer until she frowned.

"Im sorry Sir but Ms.Pullins checked out about 20 minutes ago..." She said. I looked at her confused as hell.