Jailee's Struggle | eleven

Later that day.

They all stared at me while I rolled my blunt up

They all stared at me while I rolled my blunt up. "Why the fuck are y'all starin at me?" I questioned all of them.

"First of all nigga your house smell like straight death you need to get that smell together. Second I know you don't like kids but you could've just gave him to Jailee, why you put him in adoption?" Jacques questioned.

"Yea, that's gonna break Jailee's heart when she figures out that you did that shit..." Dillyn said.

"Look. It ain't y'all business. Y'all niggas wouldn't understand anyway...." I said finishing rolling the blunt and grabbed a lighter.

"If we wouldn't understand then explain it to us then" Issa said. I sighed knowing if I didn't tell them they wouldn't get off the topic.

"Fine damn...." I said. I took a breath. "Before I was born. My dad and her father they was cool as fuck, they was friends until they got into some type of beef had happened and itescalated. Her dad shot mines and didn't even get charged for it..."

They sat there all confused as I inhaled in my blunt. "So how this shit affect you?" Dillyn questioned. "Except for you not havin a father"

"If y'all would let me finish I would tell y'all. I wanted my revenge for my Pops. That shit wasn't right. But when I wanted to get my revenge I couldn't find Jailee's father anywhere so I went for Jailee instead..." I shrugged.

"I understand you hate her father but she's a girl Lucas..." Dillyn said.

"Do I give a fuck?!" I said. He stayed quiet after that. "Okay then..."

"Man whatever..." Dillyn said getting up and walking out the door. "I don't fuck with shit like that man"

Daniel Simmons.

  "Aye Q, thanks for helping me get her here I think I got it from here" I said as we both stared down at her sleeping body.

"No problem Diggy. Call if you need help or anything aight?" I nodded my head. "Good luck man.." He finished off.