Marching: Chapter Five

6 months later,

Lee-lee point of view.

"Hey babe"  The familiar husky voice wakes me out of my sleep.

"mmm" I moan snuggingly up to him.

"I gotta get going." He says, kissing my neck and jumping out of bed.

" Kay." I mutter rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Byies." I whisper, a second too late, Dean retreats out of my window.

My eyes fixed on the ceiling, tears slip from my eyes. twenty minutes of sobbing.

I drag myself to shower and change into approriate clothes for the day. I make my way downstairs and eat breakfast. " Hey mija, What's wrong?" My mom ask, looking up from the newspaper.

"Nada. mama i'm just tired." I say, forcing a smile.  The next twenty minutes, over breakfast, I got lectured about how to overcome what people thought of me how I should" Just be me" blah blah blah blah.  The same thing she said every moring.

"God! I can't believe we're gonna be graduting this year." LaRayna says, smiling as she opens her locker.

 " Yeah isn't it great. " smiling fully. " I can't wait for  summer to be over and to start college." I say as we walk to class.

"Lee-llee and LaRayna, you two, can present first since your already up here." Mr. Salvdore says, as we enter class.

" Sure," We mutter in unisons.

After class, at lunch.---

"So, our presentation didn't go so bad." I say with a smile.

 " Ohhh Yeah! I went great!" LaRayna spits, sitting down at a table.

" Yeah, I think mr. sal. liked the puking espiode you added." I mutter grinning.

" Your an asshole, That wasn't funny." Larayna whines. " If you say so." mutter shutting up to eat.

" So, did dean come by?" Larayna asks, as we walk home. " Yeah ." i say with a tiny smile.

" really just like that he comes and goes as he pleases?" Larayna asks with venom in her voice.

" Whatever It's not even like that, we're just friends." I say smiling, almost conciving the lie to myself.

"Your fully of shit, You know that right." Larayna says with a laugh.

" I am not." I mutter laughing " we're really just friends." giggling at Larayna eye rolling dramatics.

" Well, I'll see you lien' face later," Larayna says turning onto her street. " Kay see ya Rya ray ."

"Byies."  i mutter.

 The rest of the walk home, I thought of the my and Dean's relationship,, All the good times. A chill goes down my spine as our first time together flashes through my mind.  My cheecks feel a little warmer dispite the chilly weather. But the good times could never overweigh the pain and hurt he caused me. Tears slip from my eyes, And i realize this is the begginning of the end.