Im having niall horans child

Hi I'm Henley ! I'm sixteen and I'm dating niall horan he's a amazing singer and is about to go on to the xfactor but what he doesn't know is that I'm pregnant ........ with his child . we made love a 2 months ago and I'm starting to show ! I haven't told anyone but my best friend , Eleanor . Well nialls going to be at my house any minuet so I better get ready ! i take a shower and blow dry my hair strait . I put on some lazy cloths .hes probably going to be hungry when he gets here . with that in mind I go downstairs and make two sand witches . right when I'm done the door bell rings . I open the door and there stands my amazing boy friend . "hey babe" he says and kisses my cheek . he looks really upset "babe what's wrong ?" He looks like he's gonna cry ! "well you know how I'm going to the xfactor ?" he asks "yah what's that have to with anything ?" I ask "well I don't think it's going to work out with us dating anymore !" he says in tears . "oh my gosh I can't believe this ! you said we would be together for ever ! " I said sobbing " babe I know and we will ! I'll be back for you !" he said with tears running down his face . "You promise ?" I ask " I promise with all my heart !" he says and I know he means it "ok so is this a goodbye ?" I ask "no it's a see you later " he says "I love you sooo much ! I can't believe your leaving tomorrow !" I say still sobbing "I know me either " he says with his now foggy crystal eyes . " Well you should be going you need to pack ." I say sadly "yeah I probably shod " he answers back . he pulls me to him and presses his lips onto mine. it's the most passionet kiss we've ever had but it's also the saddest we've ever had . he pulls away all to soon " I love you Henley dale miller !" "I love you to niall James horan !" I say " I'll be back for you!" "I'll be waiting !" " Well I guess I'll see you later !" he says sadly "yeah I'll see you later !" with that he leaves .