Shes yours

Henleys pov

It's 6 and niall will be here in 30 minuets ! I go upstairs and put destiny in a black shirt that says destiny in blue with a blue tutu . I pin back her bangs and let the rest of her hair go natural . I told her that her daddy's comin to see her so she knows who he is . I look at the clock and it's 6:15 . just enough time to put my clothes on . I put on a white flowy shirt with a floral scarf with Jean shorts and floral vans . I hear the door bell run so I grab destiny and go answer the door . I open it and his eyes go straight to destiny . " Daddy ?" she said unsure . "uhhhh i don't think I'm your dad ?" he said " actually you are her dad " I piped up . his eyes filled with tears and he crouched down to her level " hi baby girl I'm your daddy !" he said "DADDY!" screemed and ran into his arms . he kissed her cheek and looked up at me . "why didn't you tell ?" he asked " I was going to tell you but then you left and I was going to call but I didn't think you would want her and I didn't want to ruin your career ! I understand if you hate me , you probley just wanna leave . " I said with tears in my eyes . He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up " from now on I will be right here weither you want me to or not ! " He said truthfully . " Thank you !" I said with tears streaming down my face "momma don't cry ! why are you sad ?" Destiny asked concerned . "Mommas not sad hunny bun she happy ! daddy's going to stay here with us !" I say explains what's going on to her . her eyes light up in joy as she runs around the room screaming " daddy's gonna stay ! daddy's gonna stay!" " So uh are we still going to eat orrrr ?" niall asked unsure "yea we'll go eat just let me call Eleanor to watch destiny ." I say pulling out my phone . "wait can destiny come to ?" he asks "of course !" I say " destiny hunny go up on you blue flats and grab you blue bow !" I asked her she comes back and we head to the restraunt !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So niall now knows about destiny ! can't wait to write the next chapter !
Remember to vote ! and let me know how it is ! like really comment I'm not joking !
❤️~k