Shopping

Henley pov

We are at the mall looking for stuff to put in bentlys room . So far we have a zebra blanket , white bed side table , pink lamp . now we are getting cloths ! so far we have tutus in all colors with matching shirts . we have got 2 formal dresses and 5 play cloths outfits . we have got tennis shoes and flats . we have a bow in every color also . we even bought destiny ad Bently matching outfits! we are now going to the amirican girl doll store . I lived in America until iwas 14 so I had plenty of these dolls . she Ickes one out named lanie . after that we went home .

"Momma I'm tired !" destiny whined

"Ok baby we are almost home then daddy will sing you to sleep ." I tell her

"I will ?" niall asked

"Yes you will." I tell him

We get home and I get Bently out of her car seat and she helps me carry in her bags. we take everything to her room and leave the bags in there while we go get a snack .

"So do you wanna go decorate your room right now or later ?" I ask her

"Now !" she answers

"Ok let's go !" I tell her

We put every thing in its place and by the time were done its nine o'clock ! I put her to bed and kiss her goodnight befor I leave the room . I walk downstairs and see niall on the couch .

"Hey babe " I say sitting on the couch

"Hey sweet cheeks !" he say jokingly

I lean over and kiss him on the cheek . right as I'm about to pull away he kisses me on the lips . one thing turned to another and we are now in a heated make out

"Let's go to are room yeah ?" niall asks

"Yeah" I answer him

He pushes me lightly onto the bed and climbs on top of me . again one thing turned to another and I had experienced my second time making love to niall .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo niall and Henley are gettin pretty seriouse ! oh and I now have 62 reads ! This is amaZAYN !

❤️~k