Equinox of a willow

She sat beneath a willow tree that gently tiptoed over the lakes surface as the cool breeze flew through the air on delicate wings. She reflected through the day. The torment of children raced through her mind and put her on edge. The wind returned wrapping it's firm hand around her long chestnut hair, revealing coal black eyes, anyone would see as a door opening to the cold essence of her heart. Crimson lips like curled rose petals in winter layed on the soft blanket of snow. Feeling the stress of the day she allowed her body to return to a natural position and rest against the peaceful blades of grass. A tear escaped the prison of her soulless eyes and Fell to her cheek where it gently disappeared. The torment of insecurity, anxiety and insomnia had taken all she had. She felt the war of attention in the young children's minds that inhabited her life. School, home or even friends if any existed. She felt the heat of the hot summer sun before it escaped her. Her tired eyes shut gradually and she drifted off to a slumber that would last until the winter calm surrounded her. Completely subdued by the lullaby of the musicians from the forest. Blue birds and the whisper of the uncontrollable wind. At last she would rest. She layed there in total peace allowing her dreams and memories to flow and the years to evaporate like single snowflakes. Then as her eyes fluttered open and gazed upon the withering willow and her own breath misty as it ran from her. She realised it was winter. The lake was covered in a sheet of ice so thick she good see straight down to hell. The once lively meadow was now a desolate ice land. Why she had awoken at this time she did not no. Until she gazed upon the demon lying on the opposite bank. A boy with such beauty he could only be from Satan's realm of war. His pure and innocent face resembled that of a young boy. However his eyes as they gleamed up at her full of vengeance and hurt told another tale of woe. They moved like two mirrors always the same. Sat up relaxed under a willow tree as the winter faded to spring they stared into each other's eyes. Summer and winter have never met before but somehow they were pulled together today she thought slowly. His lips were thin and pulled into a dark sneer as hers spread into a wide grin. She reached out her hand. An offering of peace amongst the fire and ice.

He stared at her beauty and felt his heart beat faster never had he seen such a beautiful creature sent from the heavens themselves. His heart transformed into a beating drum as his hazey mind forced him to stare into her eyes. His black hair blew back in a sudden gust of wind showing her his viberent blue eyes glistening from the ice reflection. He took her hand. They nodded slowly to each other and sealed there desire filled treaty with a kiss. So passionate they could hear a future together they would see each other again or at least they wished, dreamed, and hoped to.

Alas dreams do not fix reality. One was summer one was winter their internal bond would be separated by autumn leaves and spring breeze. Yet they would always meet for one day of spring. The equinox. Until that day after seasons pass all they would have was that embraced of passion and desire beneath the willow tree.

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading I know this story was a bit odd but I was trying something a little different... please tell me if you like this in the comments below! Thankyou 💜