Chapter Nine

Dan's p.o.v

  "I hear you loud and clear, I just think it's not that big a deal." I say, shrugging at Brian as he locks me into an intense staring contest. "Am I intruding on something here." Ross says, tugging along a confused looking Barry.

  "Nope." I say, breaking eye contact with Brian. "That sounded like a load of shit but whatever." Ross says, sitting down at the table, Barry following his lead.

Brian continues to shoot daggers at me but I ignore him, a palpable irritability forming around us. Barry glances between us, obviously feeling the frustration. While Ross, as usual, ignores the whole thing and looks around.

"Oh shit, Cry looks pissed." Ross says, causing the table to turn there heads and look for him. Wow, he does not look happy. "Hey Cry." I say, gaining a grumbled hello as he sits at the table, his shoulders slouched.

"What's up with you?" Ross asks, "Nothing." Cry mutters, I shake my head at him, "Anything to do with a particular Blondie?" I ask, Cry immediately straightening up and sending the most terrifying glare a guy can while wearing a mask.

"No, it has nothing to do with him." He says darkly, it's then that I remember how scary Cry can be. "Okay man, I believe you." I say quickly, Cry nodding and going back to his previously slouched position.

"Have you told him about Micah yet?" Cry asks Brian, who nods and then looks at me pointedly. "Micah?" Barry asks quietly, "The guy that tried to beat you, Arin and Suzy up on the first day." I explain.

"What about him?" Ross asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "He wants to kick Dan's ass." Cry says, then he glances at Brian, snickering softly. "What, what did he say?" I ask, causing Cry to turn to me, a smirk on his face.

"He corrected me, you will get your ass kicked." He says, Ross starts to cackle and Brian gives me a smug look. "I can take care of myself." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey Arin." Barry says, I glance behind me and see Arin walk over with Suzy. "Hey guys, what I miss?" He says, plopping next to me, Suzy on the other side of him, immediately launching into a conversation with Barry.

"Dan's gunna get his ass beat." Ross says, Arin's eyes widening, "What, why?" He asks, looking at me. "Oh my god drop it." I mutter, dropping my head to the table.

"Micah, the guy that you unfortunately met on the first day, wants to beat him because he stood up for you guys." Cry says, shrugging.

"Well thanks for making us feel guilty." Suzy murmurs, Barry nodding in agreement. "It's fine, he won't even be able to get close enough to kick my ass." I assure, "You sound a little cocky." Arin muses.

"Oh, I'm not being cocky, Brian will literally not let him near me." I say, glancing at Brian who's eyes flash, even with the mask on I can tell he has that fucking smirk on his face.

"Maybe he should, you've fucked with Micah so many times I'm surprised Brian still bothers." Ross says, elbowing Brian. "Let Micah at him and I'll give you 20$." Cry says, the table chuckling collectively.

"First of all; money literally means nothing here and second of all, fuck off." I say, but Cry ignores me, still chatting with Ross and Brian.

"He's not going to actually..fight you right?" Arin says quietly, turning to me. "Who, Micah?" I ask, Arin nodding, "I'll be fine big cat." I assure him, his face turning red.

"Big cat?" He questions, my lips turning up into a grin. "You like it? Brian told me about your practice, I think the nickname fits." I say, winking at him.

"What should I call you, small cat?" Arin says sarcastically, his eyes refusing to me my own. I hum, "Nah, I like the name sexy kitten better." I purr, Arin looking at me in surprise. You didn't know I was this smooth did you Arin? Well I'm full of surprises.