O N E - Jaden?

Aaliyah's pov||

"  Come on get up. Time for school". Says Kevin
I didn't move. " I know you heard me get up Aaliyah".

I covered my face with my blanket and fuss around in my covers and I fall on the floor. "UGHH"

I got up went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
———
My name is Aaliyah. Aaliyah brown. And I love dancing it's my life. Even tho I don't show it off . It's kind of like my little secret. My family moved from Queens New York to Brooklyn New York for my dads job and we also thought that leaving Queens would have been good for us. Moving also meant that I had to start a new school which I wasn't so nervous for considering the fact that I made one friend over the summer ( Ana) who goes to the school i was enrolled in. We moved into a way bigger house in a nice calm area and our grandma from Puerto Rico now lives with us also but stays in our basement all the time.
———
After brushing my teeth and showering I looked through my closet while I was standing in my robe looking for a valid outfit to wear. You know since I'm going to a new school I need to make a good impression with a nice valid fit.

Kevin knocked on my door. " Aaliyah date prisa (hurry up) we don't want to be late on your first day".
And with that I put on a black shirt with my nice blue jeans that make my ass look nice and my black and white checkered vans.

"Exited for your first day as a Junior"? Asked Kevin.

I shook my head as we entered the bodega. I heard Junior year was probably the most stressful out of high school.

"Aaliyah que lo que".  ( what's good ) Said the guy at the register. "Good mornin' " I replied with a smirk / smile.

" let me get a baconeggandcheese". I said.
"I'm on it" the guy said with his Dominican accent. I grabbed a Mango Arizona.

I turned towards my brother. " Im not really exited to meet new people. I'm not really used to this area yet either". 

"Here you go miss". The guy handed me my bacon egg and cheese and we headed out.

"Me neither sis". I shared my sand witch with him.  My brother says "me too" like if he didn't already make mad friends over the summer meanwhile I only made one. Speaking of my brothers friends they  popped out of no where being mad loud. I can't stand people who are so loud in the morning.

"wassup Aaliyah how you been" Said Jon. While my brother was eyeing him. My brother had already made it clear to all of his new "bros" or whatever that I was off limits to them simply because I'm his sister. I hate having such an overprotective brother. I'm not gonna lie Jon is kinda cute tho. But I've never dated because I seen a lot of girls get cheated on and I rather not go through that. Although not all guys cheat but when you live in New York especially Queens it's like everybody knows everybody and it's hard to have somebody for yourself only without someone else having a story to tell about them. But let's see if Brooklyn is different.

"I've been good and yourself" I asked. "Never been better". It was quiet for a minute. "I know you prolly a little nervous for this new school but everyone's good there just don't make friends with the wrong girls".

I thought about Ana when he said that but I knew Ana was a good friend for me. We got really close over the summer.

I plugged in my head phones and played my music loud and walked ahead of the guys to school.

I finally made it to school it was a little early so I sat down on the bench by my self. As soon as I took out my phone the bell rang.
I put my phone in my back pocket and got up.