F I V E- drama

a month goes by and Aliyah starts hanging out with her new group a friends more, gaining popularity & slowly leaving Ana alone.
———————-
Aaliyah's pov:
It was 1 am and thanksgiving break was just a couple weeks away which I was so excited for because I need a break from school. Junior year is no joke. But Im proud of myself for keeping up with my schoolwork and getting good grades. My parents thought that Jaden was going to end up being a distraction for me but he is far from that. I always put my school work first.

But right now I'm up making a poster about The Elite Teams halloween party which is five days from today. The host are Jaden, Lupe, Manny, Kent, and I basically our whole group. We already found the location to hold our party at. It has to be indoor since it's type cold in October. We only have five days to promote and sell our tickets but ppl could also pay at the door.

 My poster wasn't all that considering the fact that I was already half sleep

My poster wasn't all that considering the fact that I was already half sleep. I sent it to the elite group chat and they said it was valid. Later on I posted it to my snap. People were texting me about it but I decided to text them back in the morning until I saw one blue box appear and it was Jasmine. The most popular girl in school. It was weird seeing her name pop up on my phone considering the fact that every time I've tried to talk to her she would look at me as if she was too popular to talk to me. I opened the chat.

                  J.dollazz 🦋✨
                Bad for business 😬

She commented under the post I posted about the party. All that brought me to think about was the time people have told me about the Elites and how they've done bad things before. But that's in the past right?
Aaliyah 🧚🏽‍♀️😍
             Girl what do you mean
   J.dollazz 🦋✨
        Im not here to be giving ppl information. You'll                     find out later. I don't know why you don't listen to people when they have said the elites are bad for business. Especially that Jaden boy. but that's you sis.

I didn't listen to her because my own best friend Ana would have told me. Especially since she's known them for like ever. I left her on open n called Ana immediately.

"Oh now you know how to call people" asked Ana.
"Sorry girl I know it's been a while" I apologized. "It's jus that I've been busy"
"With what?" She interrupted "with ya new friends n lil boyfriend" she sounded mad. "Ana I-"
"Nah i don't wanna hear it. You wanna put people you met just the other day over me and you want to pick and choose when to fuck with me now imma pick and choose when I want to fuck with you".
She didn't even give me a chance to explain. "You think Elite really fucks with you then you're bugged. They just using you to take that win. Oh and don't even get me started about Jaden... you gonna have a real rude awakening sis" and with that she hung up.
Could things get any more complicated ? I sighed and went to bed.
——
I woke up the next morning at 11 am. It was Saturday, the smell of eggs bacon oatmeal and pancakes was seeping in through the gaps of my door. I woke up brushed my teeth and I hear two familiar voices downstairs it was Jaden and Ana ? I went downstairs. And it was completely weird to see my mom, dad, Jaden, Ana, and Kevin sitting at the table eating breakfast who tf invited them. But I acted as if it was nothing. I was quiet considering the fact that my best friend was probably not my best friend anymore.
Dad, Jaden, and Kevin finished eating and put their plates in the sink and Jaden washed them while my mom ate her breakfast and was about to leave for work. "Alright boy are we ready to go" asked my father. Where are they going I asked myself. "Have fun at the outlets boys" said my mom. "The outlets?" Ana and I said at the same time. But before I asked if I can go my mom cut in "no you can't go Aaliyah because you're on punishment" I sighed. Kevin was trying not to laugh. "You think skipping school is fun huh" my dad said. "Ana if you'd like you can join us" said my dad. Her face was serious. She looked at me then looked at my dad. "Thanks for the invite but I came to talk to Aaliyah I'm sorry I came so unexpectedly."
"No it's totally fine" my mother said. My mom was cool with these type of things. My mom walked the boys out.

"Surprised you're here" I said to Ana as I took a sip of my apple juice. "Well I want my apology". I hate when Ana acts like this but she was right she did deserve an apology. "Listen Ana Im sorry for putting other people above you and leaving you in the dust. I don't wanna loose you over dumb things". Her face broke out into a smile. "It's okay just don't let it happen again" she said. And we gave eachother a hug from across the table. "Awww my girls" my mother said. We both laughed and my mom took a seat at the table. "What's with the Jaden kid?" She asked "one minute ur brother likes him the next he doesn't because he's all over you Aaliyah"
Before I could even speak Ana cut me off "it doesn't matter if Kevin likes Jaden or not all we know is that Aaliyah and Jaden clearly like each other"
"Speaking of Kevin what is everyone trying to warn me about" I asked. She looked at my mom. "It's cool whatever you're about to say to me you can say in front of my mom" which was true my mom is like my best friend i can talk to her about literally anything.
"No baby I have to leave for work if not I'm going to catch traffic and be late" she kissed me, told me not to leave the house because I'm grounded, left the house and locked the door.

Ana told me the story about how the elite group was bad for business because they would cause unnecessary drama especially Lupe and how the boys from the group would go back and forth with girls using them for only sex. " like yeah I know at the start of the school year I was encouraging you to get with Jaden but I just don't want to see him hurt you" she also mentioned how they were involved in gangs. And when I moved here I told Ana about why we moved in the first place and it was because Kevin had got himself caught up w gang shit. "Ana if that's the case then I'm going to have to drop them and stop hanging with them. I moved to get away from gang stuff and I'm not trying to get caught up again" she nodded. "And I know everyone says it's old business but just be careful ma" she said. I kept ranting to her about why didn't Jaden tell me anything. But f it im done with him and kevin has to be done with him too.