S I X- the truth?

I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep but all I could think about was Jaden and how badly my brother had got jumped and how I really did not want that to happen to him again or anything worse. But my whole thing is why would Jaden not tell me. I don't know what to do. I know how bad all this gang stuff ends up but I didn't truly know if Jaden was apart of all that. Would a pretty ass boy like Jaden be apart of all that ? I thought to myself. But I can never judge one based off their looks.

After thinking about it all I knew was that I wanted to see kevin far away from any danger and what had happened to him was not so long ago which means I can't really trust anybody.

I heard a knock on my window. I looked and it was Jaden. I had looked at my clock and it was about to be 1 a.m. I had let him in.

"Hey pretty" he had said brushing my cheek. but i pushed his hand away. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Jaden I need you to be one hundred percent honest with me." The look on his face changed tremendously. Almost as if he knew what I was going to say. "Okay" his voice was deep. "Jaden are you apart of any gang/ participate in gang activities?"
__________________
This part was very short but what do you guys think? Is Jaden apart of a gang or not? And what will Aaliyah do ?