King Barrett

Favorite place to have sex- Shower

Favorite place to kiss you- Cheek

His name in your phone- My King 👑

Your name in his phone- My Queen 👑

What you call him- King, Sexy

Favorite movie to watch together- Happy Gilmore

The type of couple you are-
The cute couple: He's always doing nice things for you like holding the door or pulling out your chair. Everyone is jealous of your relationship!

Your favorite thing about him- His Height

How you sleep-
Holding hands with your head on his heart. You love falling asleep listening to his heart beating for you and when your apart you don't sleep well.

Favorite color- Purple

Favorite type of music- Hard Rock

Song that describes your relationship- Classic Man by Jidenna

Who said I love you first- Him

He gets jealous when you talk to... Heath Slater

Your favorite show to watch together- The Walking Dead

Flowers he gives you- White Roses

Favorite restaurant- Wendy's

Late night texting-
KB= King Barrett
KB- I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. <3
Y- I haven't stopped thinking about you, I miss you so much I can't wait to see you.
KB- 3 more days can't come soon enough.
Y- It'll go by quick :)
KB- Goodnight darling I love you and can't wait to see you.
Y- Night sexy

How you met- You had agreed to let show your little sister around tonight's RAW arena as you were a WWE Diva. One minute she was there then you turned around for 2 seconds and when you looked back all you saw was her retreating form. You ran after her and saw her in Wade Barrett's arms. He saw you coming towards him and asked you if you lost something while passing her back to you. Your thanked him and looked at your sister and said why would you run away like that you scared me to death. She looked between you and Wade and replied "Because I wanted to find Wade you always talk about how cute he is and I wanted to find him and tell him to date you. Your face immediately flushed and you wanted to crawl in a hole. You nervously looked at Wade only to see him smiling at you. Wade told you that he thought you were cute too and asked you out on a date.