Surprise!!

***Jayde's POV***
My mom left us when I was about 4. I'm an only child so I had make the best of what I had with my stuffed animals. I don't really remember her and my dad became a drunky after she left. He loved my mom and didn't handle it well. But my dad got better slowly but surely and met my step mom Stacy when I was 8 years old. She's amazing but I didn't see my dad as much. I was happy for him but I also wanted to see my daddy. The closest thing I've had to parents are Mr. and Mrs. Wilson and they are such a blessing they do a lot for me I don't know what I would do without them. The closest thing I've had to siblings are the girls. It's not normal not having them around so I'm constantly with or talking to one of them.
                       (Bold Is Lauren.)
Lauren❤️: We need to talk! Now!!!
Me: About what?
Lauren❤️: Jayde seriously we need to talk!!
Me: Fine I'll be over in 15.
Lauren: Ok just hurry.

***Laurens POV***
Why the heck didn't she tell me? I'm her best friend. This is crazy something must be really wrong! Is she being threaten not to tell anyone? I have to get to the bottom of this and fast!!!

---Time lapse 20 minutes---
***Jayde's POV***
I walk in the door and seen Mrs. Wilson sitting on the couch she looked worried and she had been cryingMrs. Wilson. "Hey sweetie" "Hey Mrs. Wilson what's wrong are you ok?!.Where's Mr. Wilson is he ok are the girls ok?" I knew something was wrong I can tell when she's lieing. "Yes everything is." She said as she began to play with the charm bracelet the girls and I got her. "No there's something really bothering you every time your nervous or upset you fiddle with your bracelet." I sat down and look at her beautiful dark green eyes. Her face was pail and red and she was wrapped in a blanket with all kinds of pictures of the girls and I when we were little. "Lauren told me... W-What's been happening." This is the first time I'd ever seen her cry she is so strong and it scared me. I turned bright red and sighed in relief. "You scared me half to death. I'm fine it's nothing just a few kids joking around." I said trying to hid the fact that it wasn't kids just joking around. "Are you sure? I'm always here if you need to talk you know that." She seem freighted and it seemed like she was trying to signal me for something. I leaned in for a hug and she hugged me back. "I know" I said?
~Buzz Buzz~
Lauren❤️: JAYDE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
Me: Calm down child. I'm in the living room.
Lauren❤️: Oh, I'm in my room come on.
Me: Ok just a sec.
Lauren❤️: Okay

"Hey I'm gonna head to Lauren's room do you need anything before I go?" I know she probably didn't but it never hurts to ask. "No I'm fine thanks." I headed to Lauren's room I was so upset it's not a big deal some girls were saying things about me what's new what's the deal?
"Finally!" Lauren yelled as she throw her hands in the air. I giggle at the sight of seeing her flustered." What's up with you" she was mad super mad and I didn't know why. "Your hurting yourself!" She turned red and fought back tears. "Um what are you talking about?" I was stunned yes I was cutting again but I've told no one. "Your doing it again!" "Lauren what are you talking about I stopped I promise." I feel so bad for lieing to her we tell each other everything. She'd had enough "Fine. If you stopped put these on." She didn't believe me and I could understand why. "What no I'm not putting shorts on. I hate wearing them!" No I was mad. "Jayde you haven't stopped have you?" She dropped her head and didn't say anything. I left her room entering the bathroom and putting on the shorts. "Happy now." I rolled my eyes I was furious with her. "No I'm not Jayde. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" We were both made and we've never been this mad at each other. "Stop yelling at me I'm not a child." I don't like being mad at her but she was treating me like a child. "Fine I'm sorry just why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me?" I could stay mad she gave me the look. "I'm sorry I was wrong for not telling you I was just so embarrassed and didn't want you to worry about it it's nothing." I was lying again. "I can't tell when your lying how long has this been going on sis no lies just the truth." I folded my arms and looked at her. I started crying not because I was upset or sad but because some finally seen all the signals someone finally understood. "Come here it's gonna be ok." She was my best friend one of the people she was actually there through the good and bad times. "This uh this has been going on for about a month."  "Jayde Marie why haven't you told anyone?"

~~Buzz Buzz~~

Haily: Why do you even try I mean no one is gonna listen to you. You just a girl with mommy daddy problems. No one really cares about you I almost fill sorry for you. Awe sucks to suck. Love ya Hun

Once again Lauren snatches my phone out of my hand "You have to stop stop doing that seriously!" She looked even more mad. "So this is what she been saying I'm going to show my mom she's head of the school board this isn't going to be tolerated."