Not now!

She ran to the door jerking it open. I quickly grabbed her arm and have are a very long look. "What's wrong you doing the signal thing again." She understands thank goodness. "Your mom she's been crying because you told her Haley was saying stuff to me. She's looking at the pictures from when we were little." Lauren was hiding something she turned away from me and went back to her bed. "Lauren what did you tell her." Don't tell me she did what I think she did... "LAUREN!!!! WHAT DID YOU TELL HER." She told her I was cutting my legs. "I have to go talk to her I understand what she meant when she said We can talk if I need her. Thanks Lauren." Oh my gosh I have never been this mad at her I was to worried about Mrs. Wilson then thinking about being this upset with her. No I didn't like it but I don't like when Mrs. Wilson worries it makes me nervous for her. "Mrs. Wilson!" I went in the living room and she wasn't where she was when I left. "Mom." Aggghh I just want to scream "Mrs. Wilson where are you!" I went to the other side of the room finding her sitting in Mr. Wilsons lap hugging him very tightly she was in her safe place she was home. He kissed her on the top of her head and pulled her closer I don't think he was for sure of what was going on but he knew exactly how to handle the situation. "Hey... Lauren I found her." She looked relieved. My voice was shaky. "Hey lady." She said that to me every time she seen it didn't matter if it was 10 minutes ago or an hour a ago it never failed she always said it. She looked up she looked happy like there was peace and stillness over everything. "If you don't mind Mr. Wilson I really need to borrow her." I felt so bad but I have to attempt to convince her that everything was ok. "No of course I don't mind it." He is an amazing person she is lucky to have him. I grabbed her hand and clasped it tightly. I knew this wasn't going to be she was a very hard person to one hide something from and to convince of the things. "I'm coming with you this is my fault to." She was feeling all kinds or not different emotions at once. I can always tell when Lauren gets un-comfortable. "Lauren I'm ok I promise I'm want to go through this alone I can handle it." Her face lightened up some. "Lauren come here." I hugged her very tightly. "I love you sis!" A single tear fell from my face I was scared. "I love you too." It was hard for her to smile but she was trying hard not to cry in front of us we were all on edge. "Come here princess." Mr. Wilson grabbed her hand and she collapsed in his lap. I look down take a deep breath to motivate myself to do what I'm about to do...