Stay Stong Baby Girl❤️

"I'm done I just can do this anymore I... I just can't." She said with tears rolling do her face, her eyes big and puffy from crying. "Jayde I'm her for you I love you Nicole is her for you she loves you to Anna and Chloe and Mae they all love you". Lauren was frightened she didn't now what to do or how to handle the situation. "I know but that about what Grace said". Jayde had never told anyone not even Lauren (her best friend) what was going on. "What do you mean what about what she said". "Jayde what did Grace say to you".Lauren was filled with anger and you could tell. "......" Jayde was silent she knew if she told Lauren that Grace had been bullying her that bad things would happen. She just stared at the deem screen as tears continually steam down her face. Lauren snatched the phone out of Jayde's hand. Before she could get the phone away Lauren was already reading the text messages. And she began to ready aloud "Jayde your worthless it would be great if you just went away FOR GOOD". "No one" she began to read another message as her eyes began to fill with tears "Just stop trying to make friends you'll never have any". Her face begin so turn red as she choked back tears and continued to read "Just go away your to stupid and ugly to be here your presence just makes me sick". She clicks off the phone and through it on the bed. She'd had just about enough she lifts Jayde's head and said "Why didn't you tell me she was saying this stuff? Her voice softened and she was continuing to hold back tears "Why didn't you tell me you were being bullied". Jayde looks deep into Lauren's eyes and she felt a wave of comfort over take her like she had never felt before and it was a good feeling. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry." She says in a whisper." "Jayde I wouldn't worried because I know that the Lord is with you and that even though this is a ruff time that he is watching over you and me and all of us". Lauren leaned over to give Jayde a hug and seen something she had never seen before Jayde was oddly wearing shorts today but covered her legs with a a big bulky blanket but I wasn't that it was that there were cuts a brushes all over her leg. She did say anything at the time she knew it just wasn't the right time. "Jayde you know I love you?" "Yes I know you remind me everyday it hard to forget." Just then Jayde turns to Lauren her face was pail and red from crying "You know I love you to right". "Yes Jayde". She bends over on the side of the bed and pulls a box out Jayde was listening to a song and at that moment Lauren knew something was up. "Is she going through something." "What is she not telling me". Jayde looks over and picks up out of the box the picture of them to when they were six. It was the first day of kindergarten we were both sitting alone at the circle table with a backpacks on almost bigger the us. "Hey I remember when we took that picture it was when we first because best friends". "I remember this one to we were is second grade it was the day you lost your first tooth and you made your hair cover you face so no one would see." "Yea I remember to you refused to let me wear my hair down that day so you took my hair ties and braided my hair into a fishtail braid and then you looked at me and said... Now that's better you look beautiful. They both said in unison and laughed. Mrs. Wilson softly nockes on the open door to get are attention. "Let's go!" She said with excitement. Lauren and Jayde look at each other. "I'll tell you in the car now let's go". We shrugged and went along with it not knowing what the future may hold. "Ok mom we'll be right out" Jayde says with suspicion wondering just as much as I was. "Hey I have to change really quick be right back." "Wait why?" Lauren said even though she knew the answer "Just cause is that fine with you mother?" "I guess I'll let it slide this time". She says as a smile begins so reaper on her face. They both laugh it of and let it go.