Chapter 9: Help.

I awoke chained to a bed in a room that looked like it belonged in a horror movie. The walls were stone and looked to have mold growing on it. The floor was nothing but cold concrete with some dried up blood splatters here and there. There was no window. The only way of getting out was by the beat up rusty old door occupying the middle of a wall.

The bed I was now sitting on had seen better days. The pillows guts were falling onto the floor and the mattress had big gashes in the middle of it. The bed sheet was yellow and I was pretty sure it was once white.

'We need to get out of here!' My wolf cried out in horror.

"I can't! I'm chained to the bed!" I yelled while tugging up on the handcuff.

'Hurry! Someone is coming!' She cried out before I heard footsteps coming near the door

I hurriedly layed back down and acted like I was asleep.

The door knob began to slowly turn and the door creaked open.

"Hey doll."

The voice sounded familiar.

"I know your awake."

The accented man from earlier.

I felt the bed dip in from his weight and a hand began to lightly stroke my arm.

I shivered and he chuckled.

"I knew you were awake." He said accusingly.

"P-please just don't hurt me." I turned to face him.

"Doll, now why on gods earth would I want to do that?" He smirked.

"I-I don't k-know."

He slowly grabbed my waist and tugged me towards his body.

"What are you doing?" I said softly.

"I just want some fun."

By now I was terrified and I tried wiggling my way out of his grip but he only pulled harder. He was on top of me, straddling me, in a heart beat.

"No!" I screamed.

"Shhh." He said calmly while his hand started exploring my sides.

"Stop! Somebody! Help me!" I yelled as loud as I could. I started kicking and screaming and pinching him with the one arm that hadn't been hand cuffed.

My cries were soon muffled as his hand made impact with my face. Hard.

"I said be quiet!"

He started groping me.

"My alpha will come for me and he will kick your ass!" I yelled in his face.

"Oh? Is that right?" He was now pissed.

He jumped off the bed and walked to the door an slammed it shut.

"Jace will come for me." I muttered.

After a few minutes of silence the accented man came back in holding a gag and some ropes.

I looked at him horrified as the tears started rolling down my face. He just smiled wickedly.

"No." I said quietly.

"Oh yes."

He got closer and grabbed my arm. I tried hitting him but he was stronger than me. He forced the gag in my mouth and then went for my feet with the rope.

I started a full on sob now.

He tied my feet to the bottom of the queen sized bed and handcuffed my other arm.

He then slowly got back on the bed and straddled me. His hands were now roaming my body and since I had the black cocktail dress on from the party he had pretty easy access.

"Such a pretty little thing." He mumbled.

His mouth was trailing kisses up my leg to my thigh. As he neared my upper thigh I started squirming.

"Keep fighting. This only makes it more fun." He laughed.

His hand started to slowly pull up my dress to reveal my black lace panties.

He just growled in pleasure.

His mouth was now nearing my underwear and I cried out to Jace.

"I know you can't hear me but if you can please help me! I need you!" I sobbed.

The accented mans hands ripped off my dress and threw it to the floor. His hands started unbuttoning my bra while his mouth went to my stomach kissing it.

Once my bra was off he moved his mouth to one of my breast and started suckling it. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin and I cried out in pain.

"JACE!" I screamed in my head.

The man got up and started yanking his pants off. You could see he was standing happy and that just made me want to gag.

He then pushed himself against me and started rubbing me.

"Feels good doesn't it?" he chuckled.

He ripped off his boxers and began to push himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain as he yelled out in pleasure.

Once he was in he started pounding into me.

"Oh yeah." he grunted. His hands started kneading my breasts.

I layed there unresponsive with tears streaming down my face.

I wish I wouldnt have left.

As the minutes passed he started to slow down. You could tell he was reaching his peak.

"I'm going to come Doll." He moaned out before it came.

Once he was done he pulled himself out and smirked.

"Let's hope this alpha of yours doesn't make it because I sure had fun playing with you."

He got dressed and shit the door behind him.

I layed in the bed numb. The only thing I could think about was how pissed off Jace was going to be. That was my last thought before the pain got to me and I passed out.

WELL HERE YOU GUYS GO. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT! I would really appreciate it.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!! :):):):