Chapter whatever

I would like to say things went back to normal but I would be lying. Jace and I are still trying to work things out. It isn't easy either.

"Jace, I just- I need a break. I don't know if I can trust you anymore. You cheated on me and I'm hurt. My wolf is hurt. I just, I don't know if you will ever change. You live a life as a player." My heart clenched as I said these words.

"What are you trying to say Eliot?" Jace was on the verge of tears.

"We just need to take a break." I whispered.

"W-why? Why are you doing this?"

"Jace, please don't make this harder than it already is." I was now crying.

"Eliot, it doesn't have to be hard. You can change your mind. We can work things out. I know we can." He said trying to grab my hand. I pulled back.

"Jace." I was loosing my patience.

"Are you rejecting us now?" There was anger rising in his neck and cheeks.

"I don't know! I just need time to think!" I shouted.

"Are you kidding me? I saved you from being raped and beat and this is how you repay me? I should have just let them keep you!"

Ouch. I have never seen this side of Jace, but you know what they say, people can change in a blink of an eye.

"Dude! What the hell!" Alec came running into the kitchen where me and Jace were having our discussion. Brett right behind him.

Jace looked at me with so much horror written on his face.

"Eliot, I didn't mean-." Before e could finish Brett clubbed him in the jaw.

"Save it." Brett grabbed my arm gently and led me out of the room. I was silently crying.

"Hey, please don't cry Eliot." Alec cooed.

I wiped the tears off my face.

"You're right. No more crying."

I marched myself upstairs and started packing my bags. I was leaving. And apparently so were Alec and Brett.

By the time I had my bags packed and was heading out the door they were loading there's up in my hummer.

"What are you guys doing?" I said as I was shoving my bags in the back.

"We're coming with!" Alec stated.

"But I don't even know where I am going."

"That's okay. We're here for the ride." Brett chirped in.

"Okay." I dumbly said.

As I pulled out I the drive way, Jace was by the front door with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. I thought of the only thing I could do. I flipped him the bird and cranked the music higher as i peeled out of the driveway.

Okay guys, here you go. I know I said I was going to start a new one, but that just takes to much work and plus I think all I needed was a break from this story.... Anyways, ENJOY!! :)