Chapter 14

Oh god. This can't be happening. How can I be mated to a vampire? I already had a mate!

Oh. My. God.

When I looked up he looked about as shocked as I was.

"Well I'll be damned." He muttered. "Shift."

I was in shock. This made no sence what so ever.

"Alec!" I mind linked. "Alec! Help me!"

There was no way I was going to be hurt again.

"Eliot! Eliot, what's wrong?" Alec frantically asked.

"Damnit Eliot, stay where you are!"

He arrived in just a few seconds and he looked between me and the vampire.

"What the hell is going on?!" He angrily asked.

The vampire turned to him. His eyes were glowing red and his teeth had expanded out. He looked ready to kill.

"Mine!" He hissed out and stood in front of me.

Alec's face of anger turned to a face of horror and rage.

"No! That can't be! She already has a mate!"

The vampire hissed at him again.

"I've waited to long to find my mate and now I'm not going to let her go!" He shouted at my brother.

Alec started to growl.

Oh shit. This is not good.

So I did what I had to do. I ran. I ran to the pack house and as soon as I saw Sarah I started explaining.

"Sa-arah! Austin is m-my m-ate!" I shouted out of breath. "Help!" I began to sob.

Sarah's face mixed with worry and sorrow.

Over the past few weeks she had found out about Jace. I guess the same thing happened to her.

When she looked at me, it brought a whole new wave of tears. I didn't want this happening. I didn't want to be mated with a vampire.

"Oh hunny! He's not going to hurt you!" She grabbed at me and pulled me in for a big hug. I just cried on her shoulder.

"Damn it Eliot!" Alec shouted as he got in the house. He was all bloody and bruised which means after I ran him and auditing got into a fight.

"Sarah. What do I do?" I felt completely lost.

"I-I don't know. This doesn't make any sense sweety." She said baffled.

Just then Austin stormed in, and let me tell you, he was pissed.

"Eliot!"

Sarah and Alec stood in front of me.

"Austin, I suggest you go calm down." Sarah said in her luna voice.

You could tell Austin didn't like that but he obeyed anyways.

He stormed up the stairs and slammed his door shut.

"Now honey, you can't keep away from him for long. Why don't you go on up to your room and rest while I go talk to a few friends of mine to see how this could happen. Alec, you come with me."

I nodded meekly.

This is going to be an adventure.