Chapter 1: Greetings

It was a warm summer day. Jen was getting ready to meet Josh at his house at 12:30 pm. She woke up, jumped into the shower just thinking about Josh. She's had feelings for him for a good amount of time now and really wanted to hook up but was too nervous to say anything. Jen got out, got dressed and got into her car. It was so hot out, she was sweating, she quickly drove down the street to Josh's. She arrived and rang the doorbell. Josh answered the door, he was wearing and plain white t-shirt, and a nice pair of jeans. He smelled amazing and it really turned me on. There were candles lit around the house which gave it an amazing smell.

Jen- "Hey Josh!" *gives him a huge hug* "I've been so excited to see you, we've both been so busy lately and its just been so hard."

Josh- "I know, lets make this night the best. Hopefully we can see each other more again after this!

Jen steps inside, and they both walk to the kitchen. Josh offers Jen a glass of red wine, very expensive btw.
"I would love some, this is my favorite kind" Jen exclaims. Josh pours two glasses of red wine and they head over to his huge living room. Me and Josh have so many memories in this living room, we've watch so many movies in it and just talked for hours (Jen thinks). Jen and Josh both sit on the couch as they sip their wine.
I feel as if this should be the night I tell him how I really feel (Jen thinks).