Chapter 2: Feelings Spilled

Jen and Josh both sat on the couch and started off with small talk. Jen really wanted to tell him how she felt, little did she know Josh felt the same.
God Jen is so beautiful, Im in love. (Josh thinks).

Josh- "Hey so do you want to watch a movie?"
Jen- "Yes! I've been dying to see The Boy. Can we watch it, I heard its freaky."
Josh- "Yeah let me buy it"
Jen sits on the couch as Josh buys The Boy on his tv. As he gazes at the tv, Jen looks at his jawline and is extremely attracted to it. She just wants to grab him at that second and suck on his neck.
Josh- "Ok bought it!" he says as he turns to see Jen staring at him.
Jen- "Oh! Ok yay" she feels embarrassed that he caught her staring.
Josh gets up and walks to the kitchen, he puts a bag of easypop into the microwave. Jen sits on the couch, she has mixed emotions bundling up inside her because she wants to let her true feelings out. Just then, Josh comes back to the living room with a large bowl of popcorn. He dims the lights almost all the way, so that only the tv and the candles burning lights are visible. Him and Jen sit close as the movie starts.
Jens pov: Its quiet at first, the movie is about 10 minutes in....nothing major happened yet. I turn and look at Josh as the light from the tv reflects onto his face. Josh then turns to me and gives me a half smile, which made him look sexy. I couldn't handle it any longer.
"Josh!" I yell.
Josh- "Yeah?"
Jen- "I just want you to know that I've been meaning to tell you this for a while and that I'm extremely in love with you. I love everything about you, your personality, your looks, the way you treat me.... and..."
Just then Josh grabs Jens chin interrupting her and puts his lips against hers. Jen sits in shock as they begin to full on make out.
Josh- "And I want you to know, I feel the same way."
Jens pov: Josh pulls me even closer and begins to move his lips down my face towards my neck. At this point I don't even realize the movie is already 10 more minutes in. Josh pushes me back on the couch and leans on top of me sliding his hands up my shirt.
Josh then says "I love you Jennifer Lawrence."