authors' note

Salutations. This is my fifth fanfiction based on TØP. And regardless of how Tyler and Josh are displayed in my previous works, know now that their characteristics change due to circumstances as the story develops. It's important to note that this is my original idea, but is heavily influenced by music, especially the song the title is based off: The Judge by TØP. Also, I'm keeping most of the plot in the dark until you actually read it for yourself. If you have any worries or questions about the story (or anything else for that matter), feel free to message me.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank a lot of people who have supported/been really kind to me throughout my stories. Here are some (just to name a few):
nowayhosea
Burning_Donkey
@NewtLives
@storylinesstories
@letsgotomars
@iliveforadventure
@odetovessel
@darknessisgoingdown
@rebel_hunter73
ship-wreck
|-/
(If you change your username, type your new one in the comments)

I'd also highly recommend you listen to the songs provided in the media section of each chapter, as I've carefully chosen them to fit the overall theme of the progressional storyline.
----------
DISCLAIMERS:

•Just incase you start to read the first chapter and get confused, this TØP Fanfiction follows the POV of a woman named Avery Finch. Her significance to the plot is revealed in the commencing chapters.

•This book covers some sensitive topics, including death and (some) gore.

• There's no profanity or anything sexual, so it's pretty much safe to read around parents or in public (unless you don't want to cry in front of people).

•Grammar and spelling mistakes will occur, I'm not (nor anywhere close to being) a professional writer, I literally do it for the enjoyment of myself and others.

•And finally, although I plan to have scheduled days to publish chapters, expect varied gaps in uploads as I'm not entirely reliable. (Oops)
-----

Ok. That is all.
Stay Street |-/
- Burning_Shadows