Chapter Four: Tease

***

***

ARRIVING IN BOSTON, everyone made their way towards their designated hotel rooms. Later that day, before the show sound checks and rehearsals would take place.

Getting off the bus, Kami was excited and everyone could see it. Her energy infected everyone around her and it was contagious how the most nervous of people could start getting excited just by speaking with her.

Royce himself noticed this and smiled. Seeing Kami shine, the way she was only made him fall for her more. He would be lying to himself if he denied or pushed the feelings away. Months of rehearsing where they had to be so close to each other. It was more intimate then a simple touch, a pull towards him while his arm was around her waist. It was much more.

Getting to know her personally and how she always stimulated his mind to think than more than just himself.

Kami was a person who beyond her career and success, wanted to help others more than anything. He could see the passion in her eyes when they would talk long hours after rehearsal. How much she helped the world in her philanthropic/humanitarian work.

That's when he noticed she was more than the girls he met. This beautiful woman truly wanted to make an impact in the world and she was only in her early 20's. That was still surface level to him, he needed to know more.

"You're staring Royce..." Amalia sang teasing him.

"And it's good view," he replied back with a wicked grin.

"Then actually do something, ask her out!" Amalia encouraged.

"I have—"

"—When!"

Royce laughed, "I mean to lunch and I've gone to her place already."

Amalia rolled her eyes, "you know I meant ask her to be your girl, not to dinner or dates—baboso!" She playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Oh I am," he laughed.

"Wait, when?"

"Soon..." he winked at Amalia and left towards his changing room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Amalia said following behind him.

"I need to know her beyond just being one of the dancers of this tour," he said watching Amalia's confused expression.

"I see the way you guys look at each other—"

"Don't get me wrong," he chuckled, "the attraction is there, but if I want to truly be with Kami, I have to get to know her better, she has to get to know me!"