Chapter 4

"I'm going to kill him!" He whisper shoute,d so he wouldn't draw attention to us.

"Liam! He's one of your best mates! You can't"

"He took advantage of you while you were drunk! Now look at what he's done to you!"

"We were BOTH drunk, Liam" I clarified.

"That's why he hasn't been right since then! I'm telling him to get here, now"

"Liam please! Don't do it yet, I don't know what to say to him!"

"How about starting off by saying, I'm pregnant, and see where that takes you" he said, texting off his phone, he obviously pressed send because you heard that swoosh sound the phone makes when you send a text.

"He has to know, Ella, and it's better you tell him before he finds out from someone else"

I guess he's right, I just thought I would have more time to figure out what to say. But now at least i have Liam with me to help.

I ordered another hot chocolate to calm my nerves.

I told Liam that I want to keep it as far away from the press as possible, just the whole celebrity pregnant thing.

About 15 minutes later, the doors open, and a brown haired boy comes through. He sees us both and waves.

The butterflies fly around in my stomach, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"Hey guys! What's up?" He said taking a seat.

"How could you!" Liam bursts "she's my cousin!"

"Liam!" I said giving him a stern look

"Have I missed something?" He looked confused.

Liam gave me an are you going to tell him? Look,

"I cant, I'm going to be sick" I said quietly.

I leaned forward, and Liam rubbed my back.

"Is someone going to tell me? Because I'm sorta left in the dark here...." I nodded at Liam, telling him to tell him.

"Harry..... Ella's Pregnant" Liam whispered "and it's yours"

Harry didn't say anything, he went pale white, and didn't move.

After 5, Harry looked over at me, his eyes looked lost.

"Is it true?" He mumbled, I nodded, wiping my eyes of the tears that fell. Liam brought me into a hug.

"When did we.. You know?" He asked

"Liam's birthday party" I whispered

"I don't even know what to say.." Harry said, he placed his head in his hands "I have to.. Go get air" he said standing up and walking outside.

"I can't do this" I cried as the door shut "can I go home and eat ice cream now?"

"Stay here" Liam announced, he also stood up and went outside.

Nice, leave the emotional, and hormonal girl alone!

Liam's POV

-----------

I walked outside, and Harry was sitting on the bench. Ohh the things I could do to him right now.

"You know you just left, a very hormonal girl inside, who is probably planning on how to make your murder an accident"

"I know, I know, but I can't be a dad, Liam" he said quietly, so people around us didn't hear.

"And you think she can be a mum?" I answered back.

"But woman have this like... Instinct, they can mother just about any child"

"Ella's 19! She doesn't know what to do"

"She doesn't need me though, she has family who can help her, Liam"

"Her family are already expecting one baby, so I doubt they will have to money even help pay for things"

"Her mums pregnant?"

"No, 22 year old, soon to be step mum"

"And her dad is the dad?" I nodded

"Now get your ass in there, before I beat it for getting my Cousin knocked up"

He quickly gets back in the coffee shop, I follow behind.

Ella

-----

I was about to leave, when Harry came back in. I sighed, my eyes roaming around trying to focus in anything but him.

"I'm not going to be perfect, but I'm going to try. And I mean, we're going through this together" he says. I sigh, and sigh of relief, I really though he was going to leave me to do all this by myself.

"But just because... this happened, doesn't mean we are together" I clarify.

"Okay" he says with a smile.

"And I don't want it to be on every cover of every magazine, I mean me being knocked up can, but not who the father is" I say to both Liam and Harry.

"Got it, but I would prefer that you didn't end up on magazines anyway" Liam said

"Now can you please take me home? I'm tired and I'm not really feeling too good" I soda rubbing my tummy.

"Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked, alarmed.

"Morning sickness" I half laugh and how he was reacting "don't be one of "those" parents who over react at EVERYTHING" I laugh

"Okay, but promise you will text or ring me if anything else happens, any scans, doctors appointments. I want to be there"

"Okay, Harry. Well you better give me your number then" I say, handing over my phone. He quickly types his number into it, then passes it back.

I quickly text him so he has my number.

"Text me of anything happens, or if you just wanna talk" he says with a smile before he leaves the cafe.

"Can we go now?" I say.