Hate

Perrie's P.O.V
It is now 2013 and I'm dating Zayn Malik we've been together since X-Factor and its been pretty good so far. There's actually one thing that bothers me is Jade.

Ever since I've started dating Zayn she's been distant around me, she only says hi then proceeds to talk with Leigh-Anne and Jesy but mostly Leigh-Anne since I talk to Jesy a lot.

Does she feel left out ever since I've been dating Zayn I mean I know I take him everywhere ever our concerts but I've been trying to talk to her but she just ignores me all the time.

What do I do?

Jade's P.O.V
So there's a reason why I've been ignoring Perrie it's because of Zayn. I don't know how he found out but he found out I LOVED Perrie well not anymore because I hate her.

I hate that she picked him

I hate how she acts in front of me when she's with him

I hate how she can be with some one who hurted me

But I just HATE her

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V
Jade has been telling me all about what happened between her and Zayn. I know she likes Perrie and I think their met to be but Zayn's in the way of it all and I hate that.

"Jade you have to tell her how you feel" I say concerned about her.

"If I do then Zayn will do something bad and I know it I just can't" with that she got up and left.

"Poor Jade" i say not realizing I said that out loud.

"What's wrong with Jade" I heard a certain British voice say, I then turn around and see that it's Perrie

"Um...nothing gotta go I have a lot to do!" I say rushing out of the room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally a new chapter I hope you enjoyed I know I might of made mistakes but I promise I'll fix them later anyways bye guys.
          ~Briana💖