Wedding Day

This is the last chapter of this book, I'm sorry that this took a long time to make lol, but the book has discontinued and someone requested for their wedding so I'm doing it :D
-
Jade's P.O.V
I'm so nervous, I can't believe today is my wedding day with Perrie Fucking Edwards, if I had enough courage to propose to her, then I'll probably have enough courage going into the wedding.

No, I am not going to wear a suit and tie, who do you think I am? A man? I think not, I'm wearing a wedding dress whether you like it or not reader. Yes, of course Perrie is wearing a wedding dress too, she was meant to in the first place.

I get dressed in my wedding gown and my mother helps me zip up the back of the dress, I'm wearing a mermaid wedding dress; Form-fitting from the chest to a tiny waist, over the hips and then down to the knees, where fabric flares out in dramatic fashion like a mermaid's tail. (There's your definition of one)

Perrie, well idk what she's wearing I'm not suppose to see her, duh.

It's almost time for the ceremony to start, my hands are sweaty and I'm as nervous a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

"Honey, you'll be fine. It's not like she's gonna leave you at the alter." My mother says assuring me that everything is actually gonna be alright.

"Thanks mum, that actually calmed me down a little. I'm just worried that I'll mess up and make a fool of myself." I say as I calm myself down a bit, but my mother laughing at my foolishness.

"Jade Thirlwall you're already a fool for thinking that you'll mess up, just take your time and everything will be alright, I promise." My mum says, then giving me a hug.

"Well, it's time I guess. Here goes nothing." I say looking down at my mom, she then grabs my hand someone opening the door and we both start to walk down the aisle, then stop. My mother hugs me then goes to sit down.

I look over at my maid of honor; Leigh-Anne giving me a thumbs up, I smile at her then turn back around.

Perrie then comes out, my eyes lighting up and I smile with a tear coming down my face. "She looks absolutely beautiful, I can't believe I'm marrying her." I say in my head.

Perrie was just wearing a ball gown dress, it looked exactly like the one in Cinderella.

Perrie is now in front of me, holding my hands. My eyes are just glowing over her beauty.

Then the wedding begins, and it ends with the both of us saying our "I do's."

"You may now kiss the bride." The Priest says, me and Perrie both share a long passionate kiss, the crowd cheering with delight.

Me and Perrie both walk off to a rented car that we bought for the wedding that says; "just married." We both get in and we leave to our honeymoon and too have some fun, wink wonk.

Now it's been a few years later and me and Perrie have adopted twin girls and a little boy all named; Jerrie, Pesy, and Lesy(didn't know what to name them, so I just went with ship names, lol)we're happy and our kids are happy. I'm glad to be alive in this world and so is Perrie.

The End :D