The Break-Up

Perrie's P.O.V
That was weird, wait does Leigh-Anne hate me too???

That's it I've had it Jade has been ignoring for a while now and now Leigh-Anne's acting weird I shouldn't be mad at Leigh she's probably just worried about Jade.

Am I jealous of Leigh and Jade?? No no I'm not I have Zayn. Wait why would I be jealous of them Leigh has a boyfriend so ha I'm not jealous right alright fine I am.

Alright I'm gonna go find Jade. I believe she went right.

As I'm walking I don't watch where I'm going and bump into someone causing me to fall.

"Omg I'm so sorry" a familiar British voice says I look up and see it's just Zayn.

"Oh Perrie I'm so sorry here let me help you up" Zayn says as he picks me up and gives me a peck on the lip, I blush at this.

"So where are you going" he asks curious.

"Oh ok trying to find Jade, have you seen her anywhere?" I say nicely

"Jade I haven't seen her anywhere, probably being gay somewhere" he says angrily but mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" I say kinda angry knowing what he said

"Oh nothing" he says acting like he didn't say anything

"If your gonna talk that way about my friends then maybe you should just go" I say in an angry tone

"So your breaking up with me, fine I don't need you" he says also in an angry tone then leaving.

Jade's P.O.V
I heard the whole thing and I also saw everything.

The whole argument was my fault maybe if Zayn wouldn't have found out that I "liked" Perrie they would be happy together.

And I know Perrie's looking for me but I don't want to talk to her.

So I just drove to Jesy's place, because I know she would think I'm at my place or Leigh-Anne's place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long with the next chapter I just didn't know what to do next but I finally got an idea but anyways bye see you in the next chapter
~Briana💖