First Date(Part 2)

Jade's P.O.V
"Alright so I'm just gonna put a little note on Perrie's door and it will be so cheesy, but yet so cute. When she reads it she'll fine it so so SO F*CKING CHEESY... Just put the note on the door Jade" I say to myself as I put the note on the door. "Maybe I should put it on her forehead instead...no that's just plain stupid" I say to myself once again...am I going crazy.

After I put the note on the door I go and set up everything and damn does it not look perfect..ok it's like one of those romantic dinner dates that's all but it's still goddamn perfect ok.

"I guess I should get dress...wait I forgot I'm dress already silly me" I say to myself.

Perrie's P.O.V
I awake from my amazing nap and I see a note by the door I read it and it says:
Perrie Louise Edwards my favorite girl of them all...lol is their even anyone else named that...anyways I planned a romantic dinner for the two of us and I need you to dress nice my beaut and don't forget you beautiful no matter what keep that in mind and let me love you forever girl
-From your Fav Jade Amelia Thirlwall❤️
After I'm done reading the letter I blush due to the cute little comments she put on the little note...so cute and then get dressed...but then I remembered Jade never told me where to go.

Before I could walk out the door I get a text from Jade saying where to go:
From Jeed❤️:
Lol sorry love never told you where to go, just go by the pool, I'll be waiting❤️
After I read the text I go by the pool and see Jade with the little cute romantic dinner she set up all by herself...gosh I love her.

"Wow you did all of this, it's amazing" I say amazed by all of this.

"Yeah, I did, I hope you like it as much as I do" she says with a smile.

"I don't like it, I love it" I say making her frown at the first part but smiling like and idiot at the second part.

"let's eat I'm starving" I say making her laugh.

We both sit down and eat, then we start a convo.

~~~~~~~~
After we finished eating I thank Jade for the amazing dinner.

"Thanks for the amazing dinner, I loved it so much" I tell her smiling.

"I'm so glad you liked it, maybe we'll do something like this again...but funnier" she says with a wink.

"Hahah no...I'm making the date next time and no bad stuff" I say making her giggle.

"Alright, alright, no bad stuff" she says between laughs.

"Thanks Jade I really loved this so so much" I say giving her a quick kiss.

"Your welcome now let's go to sleep I'm tired" she says still with that smile on her face.
~~~~~~
Omg haven't updated in a while and this felt short compared to the last one sorry about that. I might start a new book called Little Mix meets BTS it will be a fanfic I might do it because I wanna see something with both groups together and of course for the fans too and I hope you guys think I should do it, if you guys think i should make the book comment below or vote but mostly comment please...and I'll be starting question of the day so first question is:

What is your guys fav song off the new Little Mix album Glory Days?

Mines Power and Touch Acoustic but it really is hard to pick since all are so good.