Chapter 1

(Ace and her body figure) might change the body later

Ace POV
---------

"Go fuck yourself!" I yell as I pull my coat on, and wrap my scarf around my neck.

"Why would I do that when I have you?" Harry says as he comes up behind me, grabbing a handful of my ass.

"You asshole!" I yell as I swing my fist at him. My fist stings when it makes contact with his jaw, causing his head to fly to the side.

I slam the door as I walk into the chilly air. I walk out of the metal fence, then grab my phone from my pocket as I continue to walk.

I search through my music till I come upon a song I like. I pop my ear buds in, then start my way towards my best friends work.

●○●○●○●○●○

"Fuck it's cold." I shiver as the bell on the door rings, while I enter the Kash and Grab.

I look around the store and notice it's empty.

"Ian!" I call out, as I grab a bag of hot cheetos off a shelf.

"I hear you guys in there!" I yell with amusement in my voice. As soon as I hear something break in the cool room, I automatically know what's happening.

"I'll just wait out here!" I say popping open the bag, and hopping on top of the counter.

When my bags close to empty, Ian stumbles out of the cool room, trying to buckle his belt.

"He lives!" I shout tossing my hands in the air. "So, you never told me. Are you big?" I ask tilting my head to the side, as I pop another cheeto in my mouth.

"Ace!" He yells as her slaps my thigh through my jeans, as his face turns a slight red.

"What?!" I giggle, as I pull him between my legs. "Im just kidding." I say quietly as he places his hands on my hips.

"Kash! Get your horny ass out here!" I yell, squishing Ian's cheeks together. Kash comes out from the cool room, and makes his way behind the cash register, which is behind me.

"You know what's funny?" I ask giggling when Ian hums while his face is squished. "Kash works at the 'cash' register." I giggle.

"It is kind of funny." Kash says chuckling. Ian chuckles as he removes my hands from his face, then walks behind the counter and gives Kash a kiss.

"Where's my kiss?" I whine, as I pout my lips. They both chuckle, then Ian walks back around and kisses my cheek.

"I'm off, right?" Ian asks as he walks to the back room, then comes back with his coat.

"Ya, you guys can go." Kash says, shooing us away.

"Thanks for the chips." I say tossing the crumbled up bag at Kash. He sighs as he throws it in the trash.

"Ian! Help mee!" I whine as I swing my legs, and hold out my arms. I know I'm capable of getting down by myself, but since I'm 5'0 I use my shortness as an advantage. But I'm also a little on the slim waist, and thick bottom, an large top side; if you know what I mean.

"I already have Liam. I don't need another baby." He groans, but still grips my waist and sets me on the ground.

"Tank you." I say in a baby voice, purposely say 'Thanks' wrong. "Bye Kash!" I yell, waving as we leave the shop.

"So, why am I graced with your presence on this cold night?" Ian says tossing his arm over my sholder.

"Harry tried to fuck me." I said, a disgusted grimace on my face.

"And?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"I was a-fucking-sleep. So I punted his ass." I say, a victorious smirk on my face.

"That's my girl!" He shouts, bending down to kiss my forehead. "But I should still beat his ass. He technicallytried to rape you." He says, anger lacing his voice.

"Awe, my big bear." I smile, hugging his side. He chuckles and hugs me back.

When we make it to the Gallagher porch, I can already hear the ruckus on the inside.

"I'm back!" Ian yells as he pushes the door open. When we get inside, Ian and I hang up our coats, and I stuffed my scarf in my coat pocket.

"Worked late again?" Fiona asks as she walks down the stairs.

"Yup." He says following Fiona into the kitchen, me trailing behind. "Oh ya, Ace is gonna stay a few nights or somethin." He says, grabbing two beers from the fridge, then handing me one.

Once her eyes land on me, a smile lights up her face. "Great! I need some more girls around here." She says pulling me into a hug, my face going into her boobs.

"Fiona....tits...air....die..." I say as her boobs silently kill me.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forget how short you are." She say releasing me.

"Hey! I'm not short, I'm fun size." I pout, causing them to chuckle. I sigh in defeat, and just open my beer.

"Where's everyone?" Ian asks while I take a sip of my beer.

"I put them to sleep early tonight." She answers while putting her hair up into a ponytail.

"Even Lip?" Ian asks suprised.

"Lip?" I ask curiously, tilting my head to the side.

"Oh that's right." Ian exclaims, realization hitting him. "Lips never home when your here. But he's our other brother."

I just nod my head, as I finish up my beer. We continue to talk for another 10 minutes, then Fiona shoos us to bed.

"Iannnn," I whine, holding my hands up. "I'm sleepy. Carry meeee." He sighs, but complies anyway.

When we got into the room, he set me on my feet at the door. "I knew you loved meh." I giggle walking over to Ian's bed.

I threw off my shirt remembering I don't have a bra on, but didn't really care cause, well. Ian's obviously not into, um, my type. Also know as Female.

I slip off my jeans, only being left in a Calvin Klein thong I stole, I climb under the covers getting comfy.

I heard Ian chuckle, then clothes hitting the ground, and then a muscular arm going around my waist.

"Fuck..." I heard a voice other than Ian's say, but I was too tired to care and just pasted the fuck out.

----------
Thank you for giving my FanFic a chance! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!