Chapter 3: Enemies FOREVER? They Say?

"You again?" I tried to sound confident even though i feel nervous a bit. He chuckled carelessly, his brownelegant eyes rolling. Damn it why does he look so perfect.

Cami, dont look at him in that way? He's not and never gonna perfect in the INSIDE, i scolded myself

"Dont blame me, kid, my locker is just beside you." He smirked, his smile represents Harry's a bit. Okay maybe alot.

My cheeks heated when i caught hiseyes scanning me from head to toe. I whined suddenly, " You pervert! Stop checking me out!"

I felt like a spoiled brat for whinning like that! Jeez.

"Hey you, hold that Glen Cocoa Coca Cola truck up, you better stop checking this sexy thing or i'll eat your eyes with my fangs, you brat!" Lauren snapped, frowning sassily. Okay this is awkward, People are looking at us right now.

"Make me." That boy challenged us, his eyebrows wiggling. i mustered out all my sass and breathe heavily.

"Oh, i'll fucking make you, want me to kick your crotch so hard you'll fly off to Timbuktu?!" I yelled at him, raising my knee preparing to hit his balls. I've never been so fightful and defensive since high school. This spoiled boy can get to me to. The people watching us laughed hysterically.

"Oh girly,want me to lick your neck in a hot make-out session?" Th boy winked,his hands up. I blushed fierecely.

"You,you idiot!" i yelled out.Everyone kept laughing

"The name is Xander,babe"

"Aww thank you for calling me BABE" as i kick his stomach. Everyone laughed hardly,especially Lauren.

"Y-youre welcome, you fucking asshole" Xander grunted.

"The name is Cami,fucker." I chuckled as i adjust the starp of my bag and just in time the bell rings, Lauren and me twiddled our fingers and finally went to our room. Classroom, to be specific

As soon me and Lauren was already near our classroom, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Oh fuck" I growled after i snarl.

It was him again. He wore an evil teasing smirk on his face, his unremarkabkle dimples deepening.

"Well hello,darling." He sweetly greeted me. I wanna choke on my own saliva right now.

"What are you doing here, you brat?!" I hollered over him.

"Well this is where my class is," He replied carelessly.

"WHAT?!" Lauren yelled out.

"Oh this is the worst school year ever," I groaned

"Why?" Xander asked thoughtfully

"You're my classmate, duh?" I rolled my eyes, Xander cover his mouth.

"WHAT?! Oh My God don't touch me Girly" He exclaimed in disgust. I slapped his face without even taking a glance at him. I scoffed.

"Dont flatter yourself boy" I murmured.

"Ow! I told you not to touch me! you're germs!" he said as he glared at me, holding his slapped cheek.

"Oh,Im the germs now? the one that puts expensive and made in London make up, lotion, moisturizer, deodorant and ointment?" I asked in an innocent manner. Lauren made a "tssk-tssk" sound.

"Right,right, you use those EXPIRED ones." Xander rolled his eyes. I was about to make another insult but then people behind me were laughing. We snapped our heads. We saw 5 students crowding around."You guys are blocking the doorway,by the way" A brown hair girl pointed at us.

"Its his fault," I pointed Xander. He gasped loudly, as if mocking me.

"My fault? You slapped me peachy woman!" Xander groaned.

"Yeah,yeah just get out of the way," i rolled eyes boredly.

"I wont unless you admit its all your fault," Xander hummed.

I breathed heavily as i clench my fist. I was about to say an insult until i heard a cough behind.

"What are you all doing here?" i turned around when i heard someone say that. "Nothing Ma'am Please come in,"Xander took a step inside the room to give way. The teacher got in and the students stopped chit chatting as soon as she sat and we took a seat. Oh god, Im sitting away from Xander for only 2 chairs apart. Geez, this is terrible.

What should happen today????

Vote?Comment? Kamsamnida!!!!! Tnx XDDDD