Chapter 7: Lessons From My Enemy

Gym Class After 2 Days

It was a normal day. Xander haven't talked to me for a while. Why do i care? He's my enemy.

"Were gonna play some frisbee today" the gym teacher told us. He handed out 2 frisbees and we were grouped into 2.

Luckily, one of my mates is Lauren.

UNluckily, one of them too was Xander.

They gave me the frisbee and i wondered how to play this thing. I turned around to look at my mates.

"How,eh, urr---- How do you..?" I hesitated asking, so i just look at the frisbee so that they get the point. I turned around to test it out myself and i felt something warm presses against my back some hands held mine tight. i wonder who this was, but its tall smells good and...

"You see, little fucker.."The boy sai----

Xander?! Oh My God.

"Xander?!" I whisper-yelled. He brushes his nose hesitantly on my hair." Im sorry bout that happened last 2 days." He whispered.

"Why are you sorry? You are my enemy. and i am YOUR enemy," I asked curiously.

"You are my frienemy," He said.

Wait WHAT.

"It's like this, Cams," He told me, and he slowly guided my hand into a throwing move." Just throw it over there to let the frisbee slide," he told me calmly, and i do what he said. My mates were watching us with cheeky grins and accidentally (purposely) I hit one of them is actually Lauren.

"OW!" She yelled, stumbling cause i hit her belly. Me and Xander thrown out a loud laugh, his hands still engulfed with mine. We played joyfully, I cant stop staring at Xander, his innocent wide smile on his face. He looks like an angel. An angelic angel

I cant accept the fact he said "youre my frienemy" Was that true? was that false?

Was that......?

And what's this pleasant feeling growing on my stomach? this is stupid.

Is this even...?

I was done with my homework. Im just here, bored, my hair twirled into a messy bun, my neon green pen in my hair supporting my hairstyle, reading "After 2" on wattpad at my ASUS white laptop. My iPhone lightened,i received a text. It was a text from Natalie

Natalie

Hiiiiii, Cams! Im inviting you to my party tomorrow, 6pm at my flat! You're welcome inside! We'll have a blast! See you!x

I was about to reply and Sam came bursting into my room.

"Natalie invited me to a party tom! Did you?" Sam asked,showing Natalie's text. I nodded " Yeah, I did! Are you free tom?" I asked

"Super! Are you coming?" Sam said.

"Yep."

"Im coming too! Let's shop for our dress, shall we?" Sam smiled excitedly. i nodded cheerfully. we started to get our cash until Lauren burst in my room, too.

"we have to shop for our dress tom, now let's go and hop in my limo!" Lauren yelled. we went downstairs and gasped when we saw Lauren's gray limo.

"Wow"

"Let's go" Lauren opened the gate and Lauren's assistant gentlemanly lead a way for Lauren to hop in. She went inside the lmo and we followed. we headed to the Le Grande.Mall Incorporated which my parents handle with Lauren's parents. Yes, this mall is luxury, beautiful, majestic, huge, tall, everything. Its all complete. We headed inside and went to the dresses section through the racks for a nice dazzling dress, then I took a couple of them. Maybe 5 party dresses. To be exact, 8. Sam picked out 9, while Lauren picked out 7. I went to the counter and then bought them all. We went to the shoes section, and makeup section. After 2 hours, we headed home.

-back home-

"Let's try them out and pick the best dress!" Sam yelled, heading to the dressing room. Me and Lauren followed her and i wore the first dress, the blak party ones.

"Oh god that looks beautiful!" Lauren exclaimed. I wore the first shoes i bought, the high-heeled black sandals. Black was amazing, but i wanna try the others.

I put on the red sparkly one, then the dark blue one, then the green, gray, yellow, orange and then the pink one.

"Black is perfect," Sam said looking at herself with the red party dress on the mirror.

"I agree," Lauren said, wearing the white dress. " Im wearing this," I finally decided, holding the black dress.

Next day

Saturday Lauren's Flat 5:15 pm

I was done wearing my outfit. Im sitting on the chair in front the long square mirror, all my makeup arranged in the desk. I was done with my eyeshadow, foundation, and blush ons and so do Lauren and Sam, Sam was curling her hair on the other side of her room while Lauren was already adding some lipstick on her lips.

"You guys finished?" Sam asked, finally done with her hair.

"You guys are gorgeous!" lauren yelled, her hair twirled, earings dangling on her ears.

"We are all beautiful! Ready guys?" Sam asked after putting an aeroplane necklace around her neck. it was an exact replica of Harry's. We all nodded as i was done arranging my hair.

"Ready" We said in unison.

"i'll use my limousine." I said. I called my driver and we went to the limo.

"Let's go!" I told my driver. We jammed in Connor Maynard, Cher Lloyd and 1D music until i got a text from Natalie.

Guys the party will start at 30 minutes! See you! x

I texted back

Hey Nats! Were off to your flat now! we'll see you! x

After 20 Minutes

We reached Natalie's flat. We all heard the booming music inside the mansion. We walked towards the doorway and rang the doorbell. After 5 rings, the door finally open. It was Natalie, her black hair curled in a braid, blue pearl earrings dangling on her ears, she wore a green dress and red sandals " Welcome!" She smiled "C'mon," She gestured us inside we went in and the huge living room was so crowded! The floor became a neon dance floor. Nah, Im just kidding. there was a stadium to dance on. " wow," I gasped

"If you want a drink, there's a bar on the living room on the left portion", Natalie told us.

"Id take a----" Sam cut off when Natalie whispered something on her ear. Suddenly, she smiled and whispered something to Lauren. i felt awkward.

"Eh, so Im gonna go get a drink, yeah,?" I hesitated. i went over the small counter, where only a bartender and an unknown boy sitting on front the counter, his back facing me. The bartender looked at me and to the boy quickly, then the boy turned around.

"Xander?"

Vote?Comment? Kamsahmnida <_>