Chapter 6: Another day, Another FIGHT!

"Are ya crazy, are ya crazy, are ya crazy, are ya crazy, must be stupid if you think that we can start againnn" Me and Sam were yelling out the real lyrics of R U Crazy by Connor Maynard. We are a fan of him, Why bother.

Oh, before you ask, We are at Sam's car. Were off to school, and the wind chime is at the back seat.

"Were here," Sam yelled. I took the wind chime at the back seat and hopped out the blue Range Rover.

As i went to my locker with Lauren, I met Xander looking at me. " Hey" I muttered.

"Hold this" I instructed him calmly.

"Why would i? Im no slave"

"Im not treating you like a slave, idiot," I spoke harshly, my jaw tensing a bit.

"Well if im not, dont make me hold it,"

"Just hold it for a sec, you lazy ass!"

"Lazy ass? Hmm im Xander Evans and im the perfect boy here. Dont underestimate me. I might seem awful to you, but im not this way if you didn't come to my life everything is smooth and easy" he growled.

I stared at him in full shock. Wow did i really change him? Am i really that problem?

"I wouldn't have been talked about here at the University if it weren't for you. They call me reckless, idiotic, flirty. And it's because of you." He whispers so no one can hear, just me, him and Lauren. His expression was blank. i can't read his face well. I sighed.

"Sorry for coming to your life and ruining everything, dick,: I whispered lifelessly. The air's tension became so thick. I could get anxiety attack at any moment. Literally my breathing becames difficult. i rushed to the hallway still gripping the wind chime. Tears are forming on my eyes because i seriously can't breathe. Ima a claustrophobic person.

"Cami!" I heard a yell. It was Lauren.

"Are you okay? Anxiety attack? Panic attack of the air tension earlier?"

"Yeah" I answered breathlessly.

Lauren made me calm down before i even hyperventilate. We headed to class. We passed the chime already and i went silent the whole day.

This is so hard

                                       So hard having an enemy.

Vote?Comment? Kamsahmnida <_>