bullied again

Anna came and picked me up from home and she drove us to school.

"Chloe you alright? You've been looking down for a while "Anna asked

"oh um yeah why won't I " I faked a laugh

"your lying to me cmon Chloe how bad can it be tell me "

"OK fine ..... mummy's making me move in with Josh for a year "

"WHAT!!!! Wait Josh parker the school badboy?"

"the one and only yep"
"damn Chloe I'm sorry for you he already makes your life a living hell"

We got to our lockers which were right next to eachother. I could hear everyone whispering and looking at us as usual.

Things were fine until Amanda showed up, she's the schools slut well I call her that, she thinks she's popular but she bullies my friend and I.

"get out of my face Chloe " Amanda insisted as she spilled her coffee on my Jersey luckily it wasn't hot.

"oops watch where your walking little bitch "Amanda said as she started to kick me in the stomach. I didn't say anything and Anna and I walked to out separate classes.

I put my head down for the whole class until someone poked me. I knew it wasn't Anna because we didn't have the same class. I looked up and saw Alex, Josh's friend. Ugh. Another bad boy yay. Note the sarcasm.

"why are you crying? "he asked. I'm surprised he's worried. I wiped my eyes and replied.

"i-im not crying" I faked a smile.

"I saw what happened this morning, by the way what's your name? "he asked me. I mean like why does he care.

"C-chloe"

"that's a nice name little C, I guess you know who I am right?Alex"

"thanks Alex" I gave him a smile.

Class flew by quickly. I walked to my locker hopping to see Anna.