hurt

Chloes POV...

I woke up taking my bag and headed to Josh's car. Luckily the guys were still asleep. Josh got in the car looking a bit down. He didn't say a word during the whole car ride until I finally reached home.

"Chloe can I take you somewhere tonight? " Josh asked. That was cute but I think he means on a date. I would go but I can't do it.

"yea sure what time? " I asked. His face turned red.

"around 5?"

"Sure " I replied and he left.

Well I can't wait to see him tonight. But we can't stay to long because I have fighting today and to meet Chase. I got upstairs and looked for an outfit to wear. I found a white short dress (outfit on top). It looked perfect and I packed by bag with my fighting clothes. I had a lot of time yo get dressed do I decided to message Anna.

Me: guess what

Anna: your finally with Josh?

Me: what no I don't like him silly. He asked me out

Anna: shut up! You mean like on a real date??

Me: well idk all he asked was if he could take me out tonight for 5

Anna: omgggg he likes you Chloe

Me: yeah but I don't like him Ann

Anna: yea whatever you know you do. Well I have to go my dad calling me bruhhh call me after you date

Me:whatever ly bye

Anna: ly2 bye

Joshs POV.....

She actually told me yes. I can't wait for tonight but our date can't be long I have fighting today :( but I plan on asking her to be my girl friend ;)

I got back to the camp all the guys were staring at me blankly .

"where's Chloe? " Joshua asked

"she had to go " I replied

"so why are you so happy? " Alex asked

"well I asked her out and she said yes"

"damn don't ruin this date make it perfect but not to long we have fighting today remember that oh and are you going to ask her to be your girl friend? " Alex asked

"I'm planning to but I don't think she likes me, she keeps talking about someone name Chase. Who is he? " I said

"I'm not sure but maybe your wrong maybe she like you man" Joey said .

"I hope well come on I have to get you guys home let's go " I said with a faded smile. I hope Chloe likes me.

I dropped the guys home and went home passing time. It was finally 4:40pm i decided to go get dressed.

When I was done I walked down stairs to see Chloe dressed in a beautiful white short dress. It looked extremely cute . I carried her to my car and we went to the nearest restaurant.

"you look beautiful princess " I said turning my head to see her blushing.

"thanks you look cute as well" she replied giving me a smile.

When we reached we both walked in holding hands.

"table for two please " I asked

"oh bad boy has manners" Chloe said giving me a smirk.

"oh shut up Chloe of course I do not " I replied

"whatever you say joshie" she said smiling at me. Then the waiter carried us to our seats.

"what can I get you both? " the after said smiling at us.

"a chicken pattie and a coke please " chloe said.

"same" I said.

A few minutes after food arrived and Chloe gobbled it down.

"what?" she asked.

"oh nothing it's just the first time I've seen a girl eat like that " I said looking at her. When we were both done I payed the waiter and we went in the car.

"Chloe can I ask you something? " I asked her.

"yeah" she replied

"willyoubemygirlfriend?" I asked her

"slow down Josh I can't understand you speak slower"

"will you be my girl friend? " I asked her. She looked deep down in thoughts I wonder what she was thinking?

"Josh I can't I'm sorry but no" when those words left her mouth all I felt was heart broken and misery.

I didn't day anything and just drove her home. When she left I drove to the fighting area crying my life out like a little girl. This was the first love I ever had for anyone. I use the other girls but Chloe, she was different.

I wiped my face and looked as if nothing happened and went by the guys telling them everything.

"well man she probably doesn't like you because your a player but I've seen you change when Chloe was in your life " Alex said

"yea I know but doesnt know I wish she could say yes " I said

"that's OK man go get dressed for the fight"alex said. I wasn't going to argue with him but he has a point. I left them and sent in the back to change.