fight

(Chloe's fighting outfit on top)
Chloe's POV......

As soon as I got home I changed into a jeans and a Jersey. I packed my black fighting clothes in a bag so no one knew who I was. I couldn't let anyone know who I was at all it would ruin me. I wear on a mask at the time so know one knew who I exactly was. I call myself 'the mystery girl' I have one friend down there his name is Chase . He is the only one that knows about my name and who I was not even Anna knew him it was a secret I his from everyone not even my parents knew.

It was finally 7pm. I got my bag of clothes and snuck up out the window running down the street far as possible until I got to the club. Thank goodness no one was in sight.

"Chloe it's been a while since I saw you I've missed you so much look St you. You've grown and gotten so much cuter" I turned around and saw Chase standing there. I threw my arms around him hugging him tight . We were best friends since preschool.
The last time I saw him was 3 years ago.

"oh my gosh I've missed you so much. I decided to start back my fighting " I said

"hey let's talk in a lonely room before people get suspicious " Chase said leading me to an empty room and locked the door.

"yeah the crowd missed you everyday they beg for you. They miss you even shockingly the fighters too . They'll be do happy your back " he said so happy to see me.

"well I'm going to start changing " I said. I liked him as a friend nomore than that we change in front each other but not naked only in our under garments.

I changed into my outfit and finally put on my black mask. Chase came up to me and pecked my cheek

"you look great can't wait to see the crowds face huh "

"nope I'm happy and nervous " I said. I fixed my mask on tightly so it wouldn't fall out. No one knew who the mystery girl was no one ever saw her face under this mask.

Chase left the room. I was waiting to hear my name called outside so everyone will be surprised to see me.

"today's fighers will be very special, Joseph and the mystery girl" I heard chase say on the mic. I quickly ran out the door and into the circle the crowd was screaming my name. I was so happy.

"we love you mystery girl" the crowd cheered.

"I love you too " I said and smiled but in a different tone.

Joseph came up towards me and lunched me in my stomach. I had on a really short skirt. I kicked him in the jaw. And jumped on his stomach as he fell to the floor. I looked up St the crowd and they were cheering for me. But my eyes fell into any other one . I saw Josh. Josh Parker was a street fighter? He kept his eyes on me but he didn't recognise me.

The guy got up and flipped me over. I punched him in the balls ad he dropped me on the floor.

"you win you win I give up " the guy screamed. The crowd went wild.
I turned up and notice Alex and the gang was with Josh. I tried to ignore them but they didn't know it was me.

"the next contestants are Josh and the mystery girl." Chase said.

When those words left his mouth my heart shattered I didn't want to fight him. He was a jerk. But he deserved it. I stood there in the middle and saw a shirtless Josh walking towards me.

"first time I saw a girl here. You must be the mystery girl who everyone talks about and never lost a battle " Josh said. But I didn't reply.

I kicked him on the stomach.
He slapped me against my face I punched him in his mouth . He kicked me in my stomach , I jumped on top him making him land on the floor as I took the opportunity to jump on his belly. Until he gave up. I won yes.

"I let you win this one mystery girl." Josh said in pain.

I have to admit that was fun.

I walked looking for Chase but suddenly someone pushed me in s dark room. I quickly reacted and punched them in the stomach.

"awww. relax chloe its me Chase "

"oh my gosh Chase I'm so sorry "

"that's OK "

I quickly got out my clothes and changed in to my jeans and Jersey.

"I have to admit Chloe you did great I knew you still had it in you " he said and smiled.
I gave him a warm smile and left.
I ran home before anyone can see me and dashed into bed.