humiliation

Chloe's POV ......

I got up surprisingly early not tired 7'o clock. Luckily schools starts in an hour and thirty minutes.

I brushed teeth and had a warm bath changing into a white Jersey with a green jacket and a long black pants with a boots and my nerdy glasses.

I went downstairs and poured out a bowl of cereal eating.

"oh dear I see your up" I turned around and saw Tiffany standing there

"yep schools on a bit " i said and gave her a warm smile.

"oh OK dear I'm off to work bye love "

"bye Tiffany " I replied.

I finished eat and walked to school.

I notices Josh wasn't home he probably left to school early. How shocking huh.

As I reached Anna came running to me everyone was staring at me.

"hey Ann" I said

"hey we need to talk I'll message you in a bit " she said

"oh OK "

We got to our lockers and on the way Josh and Amanda were sucking each other's tongues in public like gross.

Bell Rang . Finally. I got to class and Anna got to her's.

I sat in the back of the class where no one normally sits.

Alex and the rest of the boys came and sat by me besides Josh.

"hey guys " I said with a smile.

"hey C" Alex said

"are you ok ? You seem really happy and angry at the same time " Joey said.

"yea I'm happy because of yesterday night and angry because none of you helped me with the project which I did all by myself and was due today but I'm not mad I expect that from you " I replied smoothly. They all stared at me with their mouths open.

"OK class I'll be picking up projects now" our science teacher, Mrs Alexander said.

I pulled out the copy and handed her.
I was surprised Josh wasn't here yet for class he probably was in the janitors making out to Amanda as usual huh.

During class which miss fell asleep I pulled out my phone messaging Anna.

Anna: hellooo is my best is there???

Me: yeah miss fell asleep .yes....so what do U want to tell me?

Anna:nvm stay back after school k oh btw the cutie at the bar yesterday gave me his number yay

Me: no love to him we don't do that we act innocent OK so no kissing or anything well I gtg the boys are here see you at lunch bye

Anna: k bye baby girl :p

Me:😘

"Chloe are you there? "I looked up from my phone watching all the boys staring at me.

"oh um yeah nothing much " I said and smiled.

Time flew by quick it was now lunch time.

Anna and I met up and got out lunches. I got chicken and fries and Anna got 3 slices of pizza. We gobbled everything down not only realizing the boys were staring at us.

"waw you girls eat like a man" Alex said

"well Alex a girl's gotta eat" I said

We got up and went to put out trays but before I got up Amanda and Josh walked up to our table. Oh jeeez here comes trouble yay. Note the sarcasm.

"look the bitch " Amanda said staring at me.

"can I help you? " I asked

"yea stop trying to kiss my man or it'll be you and me hunny" she said right in my face. I couldn't believe Josh told her he's going to pay for that. All the boys gasp when they heard that.

"what" I said

"yea Chloe don't play stupid especially last night you tried to kiss me in the park " Josh said with a smirk

"listen stop going about the place telling people I tried to kiss you because you'll be sorry dummy " I said back go Josh.

"oh really I want to see " he said with as a smirk.

The whole school was crowding us everyone was staring at us. I was shattered inside I was never going to speak to Josh after this. Until something hit me I had a huge smile on my face. Its a show he wants it's a show he'll get.

I walked up to Josh and we we're both chest to chest we stared into each other's eye for a minute then I spoke

"Josh your right I did try to kiss you because your so cute and who wouldn't resist " I said with a smirk in my face.

"bitch you stay away from him he's mine " Amanda said.

"shut your fucking mothercunt mouth up bitch I wasn't talking to you " I said boldly but proudly

"oh and Josh come " I said and his lips were moving towards mine I held him by the collar and moved closely to him and smirked as I kicked him in the balls. And then I walked away. Everyone was shocked and there was 'oos' coming from everywhere. Anna and the boys came running after me. But I didn't turn around and ran out the school sitting in the corner by a tree. The rest of the guys and Anna came out running by me and sat down.

"that was a shocker Chloe " Joshua said

"yea I'm not who you think I am guys but I'll kick their asses easily but I don't want the school to know who I am " I said

"well I gotta go home I ermmm have to do work " I said with a fake smile

"but school still has 2 hours Chloe " anna said

"yeah but I have to go " I said and walked out the building.

--------------------------------

Hey guys ik it's the first time I'm actually writing something. But it's my first time writing a book sorry if this chapter is to long 970 words is a lot but I hope you enjoy the book. I don't think it's copyright I just write whatever comes to mind and I am a little teen so don't judge my book