Chapter 4

HELLO GUYS SO SORRRY THAT I HAD NOT UPDATED FROM LONG TIME  I WAS QUITE BUSY GUYS.. I AM IN FIRST YEAR SO TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE SO WAS VERY BUSY GUYS... BUT  FROM NOW ONWARDS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE  EVERYDAY... THIS IS SHORT PART BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT I WILL UPDATE NEXT PART TOMORROW TILL THEN ENJOY THIS....

THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS I AM GETTING SO GOOD RESPONSE FOR THIS STORY IN WATTPAD AND FACEBOOK... IN WATTPAD  THIS STORY GET  8.5K READS.. I M SO HAPPY SO THIS UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU JUST KEEP LOVING MY STORY... AND SHOWER IT WITH YOUR LOTS OF VOTE AND COMMENT...

#OKTHANKSBYE

HAPPY READING...

Nan's pov

I felt the sun rays falling on my eyes trying to disturb my sleep. I was getting very irritated so I turned around to hide my face in the pillow so that i can sleep more but then suddenly the alarm clock started ringing so I freaked out and open my eyes  irritatedly and took my phone from where alarm was ringing I quickly turned it off so that i can sleep.

Then suddenly I turned my face to the other side and i looked around it was not my room. I was in unfamiliar room. I quickly sat up. Oh shit!! There was pain in between my legs and then I saw I was naked i was only covered with white satin sheet and my clothes were scattered in floor then i started thinking 'How..?? what happened..'

Then suddenly I remembered everything that happened yesterday night. Oh my god! I did it. I lost my virg***ty to a stranger but I don't feel that I did wrong. He was most understanding man i ever met And his name was  MANIK. He had made my first really very special and memorable. He was so gentle with me he treat me as i am a flower and has to handle with care. I was really comfortable with him. I thought that I know him from so long but yesterday was the day when I met him.

We make out in car then in washroom it was so much wild but when he got to know that I am Virgin then he stopped but I told him that I wanted him. During our makeout he was saying that I am his I hope he remembered it. He was really very big and so awesome! I don't have any words to describe it. we did it then we continued it till we get exhaust. I started blushing remembering our moment. It was a one night stand but I really want us to be something he also told me that we will talk at morning. I hope that this was not one night stand for him.

Then suddenly I remembered I was all alone in the room where he should be. He told me yesterday that he will talk with me then where is he. I should check.I quickly wrap myself in the white satin sheet and stood up so that I can find him but suddenly my head got started feeling heavy. Yesterday I was drunk may be its the hangover. I sat down as I think may be he went to have breakfast or may be in washroom. So I decided that I should call him. 

Then I started shouting his name "Manik... Manik are you there"

 "Manik... ".  

"Manik where are you..."

Then I started thinking may be he left, No no this cant happen because he only brought me to his place. May be he cannot listen my voice so I stood up it was still paining but I didn't care because my first priority is to find him. So I  went to check in washroom but there was no one. So with difficulties I started walking down the stairs. My head and my area between my legs were still paining. Right now I just wanted see him. 

I reached the living area and I started finding him. I was wrapt in white sheet and their may be some servants who can see me but there was no one. I went to search him in every room. There was still some room locks they were not opening. I was still calling him. 

"manik... where are you "

"manik..  if this is a prank then I m not going to leave you.. "

"manik ... "

But still there were no one who can hear my voice. I was feeling very helpless I started crying I was still calling him. Maybe he is doing prank and after seeing me cry he will come to me. I then reached kitchen it was my last hope that may be he is here but he was not their also. 

"Where are you manik..." I started crying I sat on my knees and was crying.

 "I got it. yess yes i got it  how can I be so stupid.. nandu stop crying it was just a night stand for him" I said to myself but still my tears was not stopping. 

"But why will he bring me to his house if it was a night stand for him.. " 

"May be it is not his house because there is no one in this house"

"Manik no he cannot do this.. yes I know no I think its his house he is outside... " 

So I quickly ran upstairs to wear something because it will not look nice if I go like this outside. If Manik will see me I went outside like this maybe he can get angry. I quickly went upstairs  I wear my clothes and move down to see if he is outside. But he was not there. I was crying as I saw there was no car outside the house. 

"He left me.. left me.. he.." I was crying were badly and i was trying to tell myself that he left me. It was just one night stand for him. Yes it was just one night stand for him."

 "he just left without saying anything.."

"why he did that.."

"Nandu stop crying why are you crying he didn't care about you and you are crying for him... he don't deserve it..." 

I quickly stood up remove my tears and decided to go back to my home. I thought to call my friends but then realised I left it in the room. I went inside the house and then went upstairs to the room. The room started reminding me about our makeout. I quickly took my phone which was lying in the bed. I traced my hands in the bed. This is the bed where we made love but it was just a night stand for him. He didn't care about me. Why should I so I quickly went out of the room. I will never come back here again. It was nothing for him.

I went out of his house. Then I thought this was the place where I lost my virgi**ty to him and it was me only who told him do it. He was not completly at  fault. I was the one. I was only who pressureized him to do. It was just a simple night stand maybe he had done this with everyone. It should not be a big deal for him. But I was so silly teenager who wanted to loose her virginity and have one night stand but I didn't  thought about the consequences. Now I am emotionally and physically attached with him. Its all my fault.

I started walking in the road. I was totally engrossed in my thought, I didn't care where I am going I was just walking.

 (((( Writer's pov :--- It was Canada where no one will judge you what are you wearing why you are wearing short dress so no one will care why are you crying like this.. )))))

She was walking in road fully in her thought that she is now in the main road then suddenly a car was about to hit her but  someone saved her. He pulled her and now she was out of her thought and looked at the person who saved her...... It was a police officer who saved her (( how many thought it was manik raise your hands... heheh :) )))

She said sorry to him and then started walking  fast so that she can reach home fast. She atlas reached her home and rang the bell. ....

PRECAP : promo part

I KNOW GUYS THIS IS SMALL PART BUT THIS PART WAS IMPORTANT TO SHOW YOU.. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLZZZZ SHOWER IT WITH YOUR LOVELY VOTE AND COMMENT...

MY WORKS

MY NEIGHBOUR MANAN FF

DRUNK IN LOVE MAN