Chapter 7

Hello guys I am so happy with the response guys just keep loving my story... thankyou guys...

GUysss  plzzzz do vote and comment.. plzzz tell me guys if you all love this chapter or not.... guys i never complained that i want long long comment but plzzz guys ek word se zyada comment plzzz it always motivate me... plzzz guys... if u guys feel hurt then sorry.. but plzz do comment.

Thankyou.......

Happy friendship day guys......

Happy reading/...

Nandani's pov 

It was almost  two days after that night. I still can't forget him. I only knew that his first name was Manik. That night changed my life completely. I really wanted him but he was not their with me. Mukti asked me to give her the address where he took me that night but I didn't want to create a scene and I also don't want to face him as I will not be able to hold my emotions.

These two days I spend my time with my friends or I studied. I just wanted to forget his memory. I just wanted to make myself so busy that his thought never came in my mind.

I saw myself in the mirror.

"Oh God".

My eyes were swollen and I had a dark circles under my eyes. My face was puffy and blotchy from all the crying these days. It took me some time to make myself presentable. 

I was getting ready to go to college. I quickly got fresh and then I got dressed up. Today a new professor is going to join our college and I have to put a good impression on him as a good student. He is going to teach us English literature and his name was Mr. Malhotra. From his name I can say he must be a strict professor.

I quickly bid bye to my friends. Their classes timing was different from mine so they will come later. I quickly took my car and started driving fast as I am already late for the class.

Atlas I reached our college and quickly went to see notice board to see where will be class held. My class was held on third floor  last room. So I started running as I was already 15 minutes late and Lift was not working so I have to go from the stairs. I atlas reached my class. 

I was breathing heavenly but I composed myself and said " May I come in sir." I was carying books on my hand and had a bag at my back. After not getting any reply I looked towards the professor and I got froze.

My eyes got widened. I suddenly felt dizzy and my legs got weak. I had to lock my knees together from preventing myself from falling on floor and weeping. How could it be? How was even it possible?

Manik was standing next to the professor's table. He was also looking towards me with shocked face. I can see his eyes which become soft seeing me. 

" What is happening..??" I thought.

He then said " Come in." But I didn't know what should I do. He again said " you may come in." in louder voice.

I entered the class but I couldn't face him so I looked down while entering. I just wanted run from here but I can't so I quickly move towards last bench so that I couldn't face him. Suddenly one of my classmate asked him that he should punish me as I am a late comer. I just wanted to punch him. I kept looking at him as he said he had to punish me as I am late. He told me that I have to attend detention as a punishment. I was really pissed at him. I kept quit because I want to see how much he want to hurt me. First he left me without saying anything and now he is front of me as my professor.

He was saying something but I was very much in my thoughts then he again loudly said to tell him my name. As if he don't know  Seriously I really wanted to punch him. I said him my name but he wanted to hear my full name.