Ready

Everything was finally calming down. There was no more drama with managers, no more misquoted situations, no more Natalie shit, things were normal, well as normal as things could be when you're on tour with the Lynch's. The next few weeks went off no problem, and the shows were amazing. I had more and more people I was meeting, I had little events in the cities we went to and I finally was able to put out a video for Girl. It was the footage from the mini show and Rydel added some other things in from the tour, I honestly cried when I saw it was finished. The only down part to these last few weeks, other than tour ending, was that every off day I had, I had phone meetings with management and the record company fixing Eric's shitty mistakes.

The tour was finally over, and it was bittersweet. Some of the things that went down were totally insane, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. I learned so much from them, and knew I had new best friends for life, well a boyfriend too. They were helping me start a merch store, and we were really hoping I would be able to start a winter tour after everything gets figured out. The last thing that awaited the band was the Fiesta Musica in Mexico City. Everyone was excited to play, and also stay a few extra days for an earned vacation. I was excited because the night they played, so was Enrique Iglesias, and he was hot and I loved him and I have to meet him.

"I can't believe we're all going to Mexico!" I said sipping on a Starbucks Frap while we were waiting to get on the plane.

"Honestly? I can't wait to relax on the beach. I need a tan." Ross said.

"Where's Rocky? He's never late." Riker asked and we all looked at each other. As soon as that happened, Rocky and a mystery girl walked up to where we were all sitting.

"Everyone, meet Caitlin. She's uh, gonna document our time in Mexico, because the label wants that, yeah that's it." He said quickly.

"Rocky, we all know that's the girl you were flirting with." Eli rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

"It's really nice to meet you all! I'm excited for the trip and no I'm actually not documenting anything." She lightly laughed and sat down next to Rocky.

The plane ride lasted pretty quickly, and soon we were in Mexico City. We walked into a nice hotel in the downtown area, and then they all had to get ready for the show.

"You're coming to watch right?" Riker asked kissing my cheek.

"The only reason I'm coming is for Enrique Iglesias." I said dead serious and his face dropped.

"What does he have that I don't'?" He asked.

"Accent, hot face, songs about fucking you tonight." I laughed.

"We'll see." He shook his head.

The group was quickly rushed off to sound check and it left me and Caitlin back stage.

"I love your music, I'm glad they were able to help you out. How do you stay so calm around them? Rocky's my favorite and it's so hard to keep calm!" Caitlin asked.

"Thank you, and thanks for helping them out too." I smiled. "It's really hard, I didn't see them much after I first met them, but the first week of being out in LA I was like star struck the whole time, and Riker's my favorite, so don't worry I get it." I laughed and so did she. We were about the same age and we were hitting off so perfectly. I hope Rocky wouldn't fuck this up, I wanted her as part as our girlfriend club.

The band was sitting backstage on their phones, waiting for the first set of bands to finish performing. I was cuddled up next to Riker almost half asleep.

"Guys, we have a huge problem." Ryland came in running.

"What?" Rydel asked.

"While I was setting up the lights, I heard the band that was supposed to go before you, the lead singer got sick last night, and they just now canceled their performance. You may have to go on earlier than planned, unless they find someone!" He said as he ran back to the performance area to finish up the lighting. Right at that moment, I had six sets of eyes looking at me

"Why are you staring at me? Did you find Enrique?" I was not giving up.

"Kayla, you can open for us!" Rydel squealed and my eyes grew.

"Woah woah...I don't think so, this is supposed to help out the Latin America fans. I don't even have clothes or anything! Plus don't you have to ask the MTV people?" I asked. Riker and Ross ran out of the room quickly and I sat there confused. About 10 minutes later, they came back with a huge smile on their faces.

"Good news! We played them Girl, and you're on in 45 minutes." Ross smiled.

"WHAT?! I can't do this!" I said starting to get freaked out. "There's like, 10,000 people there, that's literally insane."

"If you will excuse us. Rydel, when I come back out, have some of your makeup ready." Riker said getting me off the couch.

"I can't do this." I looked down and sighed.

"Baby yes you can. I know you're scared. It's only 4 songs, and you can do a cover, so that's Girl and two others. You are such a good performer, and I think you can say I love you Mexico City in Spanish, so that's more we can do. You're gonna go out there and knock them all dead baby. I love you, you got this." Riker kissed me.

"I hope you're right." I said as Rydel walked into the dressing room.

"It's a good thing I brought this new shirt for you!" She said holding a pink shirt with white hearts on it.

"Wait, did you know the whole time?!" I asked a little bit annoyed.

"Kinda, we did have to double check with the MTV people, but they told us last night, and we didn't want you worrying about it, which was probably the wrong thing to do but surprise!" Rydel gave a shy smile as she started working on my eyes.

"I hate you all." I said as Riker walked out of the room.

"Two minutes Kayla!" Ryland high fived me as he ran to his lighting stage.

"Come on Kayla over here quickly." Riker grabbed me and took me into their little before stage circle thing. I never did with this with them before, and at this moment I felt special.

"You're gonna do amazing!" Rydel hugged me.

"Remember, you got this baby. I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too, wish me luck." I said as the 30 second countdown started.

Hola Ciudad de México! Mi nombre es Kayla!" I was able to say in Spanish, luckily I remembered something's. MTV said I had to give a quick intro before I sang so.

"I went on tour with R5 this past summer, so I'm new, and I hope you like my music!" I said as the opening notes to girl was playing.

I was scared shitless, but I was ready.

there's only a couple of chapters left!